Harddrive and Service

The government requires you to do this, if you don’t do it, instantly fired. They don’t joke around.

forget that drilling them out bullshit, your not government nobody is gonna want at yer shit that bad that they ned to be drilled, here’s a better way. Take a windows xp cd and pop’er in the cd drive, boot the system and when it asks to boot from cd hit any key, get to the install screen after it load everything and select the C:\ it shows you, then hit the D key, its will ask if you want to remove the partition, i think its the L key for yes. now let it make a new partition, now restart the pc and remove the parition you just created the same way we removed the first one, your done. I wouldnt mind taking those old boxen off your hands, i can refurbish them and give them to someone who cant afford one, usually someone who has a handicap or senior who doesnt have much income, I can talk gerg at citytel to let them have a free dialup account as they cant afford any larger phone bill. It is a good use for what we consider junk, I have lots of old 56.6 modems layiing around if they dont have them already, I will blank out the harddrives right in front of you if you like, I’ll do it for you, and show ya how for the next time, get back to me if its something you want to do, thanks.

That’s a cool idea chris, good one :smile:

Take it out and look at the label. Most have a manufacture date right on them.
-keep in mind it might take 6 mos to get shipped, wholesaled, and sold off the shelf.

Thanks for the answer herbie, my friend will be happy to do that when he gets home I am sure. Just having to deal with all that crap coming from a so called dealer.