Hard drives

Ever cracked an old HD and played with the magnets? We took two from an old 240 Meg and holy shit, when we stuck them on the drawer on the steel desk you nearly topple the computer off it yanking the drawer open.
One of the guys was playing with them and they snapped together so hard, the blood blistered the end of his finger!
We decided to crack a whole bunch and try using the magnets to build one of those magnetic alloy brakes just to see how they work.

Don’t you guys have work to do ?

Slacker’s :smiley:

There also good for putting on peopls car’s when your mad at them LOL

Yo Yo Ming is tall.

Tall compaired to what ?

Sorry dude, was watching “Rescue Me” and the guy who gets everything wrong said that.

“no, Yo Yo Ming is tall, that woman is huge”

“yao”

“yo”

heh.

[quote=“MiG”]Sorry dude, was watching “Rescue Me” and the guy who gets everything wrong said that.

“no, Yo Yo Ming is tall, that woman is huge”

“yao”

“yo”

heh.[/quote]

Best show on television.

Thought for sure you were going to say I don’t like Chinese people.

http://www.maxit.net/junk/shining.jpg
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

http://sinfest.net/comics/sf20050927.gif

For the last three years or so, I’ve been trying to figure out what the hell “emo” means. This webcomic finally answered it for me.

I’ve been wondering wtf emo means for a while too. I still don’t get it.

another word for metrosexual

No it’s not. Androgynous means "being neither distinguishably masculine nor feminine, as in dress, appearance, or behavior. " In other words, it’s about outward apperarance.

Metrosexual is all about attitude. It’s a word invented to decribe straight men who like the finer things in life, like good cuisine, nice clothes, and fine decorating. It’s not the same thing at all.

Those 2 definitions you gave me there were both the same with different wording… and we’re talking about emo here by the way.

So a man who wears a nice Armani suit and likes to make Duck a l’orange is the same as a man who has long hair and wears a dress and makeup?

And who the hell is Emo?

Apparently God is… This thread sucks!

Yeah, it does. Someone lock it before it starts to suck even more!

I’d just like to point out how completely and absolutely I managed to hijack this thread with a webcomic and a question.