HAPPY NEW YEARS THREAD! 2006........Welcome 2007

A better year should be in the horizon for all, may all of you have a safe night, a HAPPY NEW YEAR in the coming, ppl of Hacking the Main FRAME, :wink:…And Prince Rupert and Surrounding Communities…HAPPY NEW YEARSSSSSSSSS…

Chief Dave…HAPPY NEW YEARS PAL…
MIG…Thankx for this forum…Great Job, (sorry for getting out of line sometimes…with other usernames  :blush:…we human…quote KRAMER…

Happy New Year, HTMF!!!

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

I know that it is still in the early hours here in the Rinse , I figured while most can still read
why not wish all you Fun Seekers a HAPPY and SAFE NEW YEAR , keep your heads up and enjoy.

Well I don’t know what’s going on tonight… but I do know I’m bored already.  :neutral_face:

Happy New Year everyone!

bored? try being at work until 0700 and not getting paid OTÂ :neutral_face:

Merry New Year all…

Your not alone in that regard.

Ugh.

:neutral_face:

happy new year all from the canadian coast guard :smiley:

HAPPY NEW YEARS 2007

What the hell, thought you might like a little international flavour to your New Year’s greetings this year.

明けましておめでとうございます。今年も宜しくお願いします。

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Hennessey anybody?

Fi faen!  Gott nytt Ã¥r!

Thank you Hitest for the fireworks!!! :smiley: Made me homesick but then that’s not always a bad thing!! So, HAPPY 2007 to everyone, lets resolve to break all of our resolutions by tomorrow and just be good to one another and even better to ourselves!!!Safe and happy new year HTMF members!! :wink:

You’re welcome! :smiley:

WTF? Chinook in Prince George New Year’s Eve. Winds howled all night and by morning it got as high as +10. Everything’s melting… 

frostys aren’t worth it.              think of all the sacrifice.        shredded cow balls in a patty for all.

Coast Guard is 28 days on, 28 days off, with Pay, OT…

Not every field/position it isn’t.  28 on and 28 off look like a ship’s schedule, whereas some other people work 2 weeks on and 2 off, 4 days on and 4 off, 8-4 monday to friday etc etc.  It all depends on your position.