Hackers and Hackers 2

These ones I am willing to pay for, for anyone else who would like to attack me based on stuff I said in other threads. I have been looking all over the internet, I’ve downloaded Usenext and I can’t find a place I can buy hackers. I want to download it, I don’t want to buy it on ebay… and since this used to be the place I could come to, when I wanted to find a way to get a movie of this sort, I have decided to post about it…

Can anyone help me?

I’ve seen torrents for Hackers around, but not 2 lately.

Thanks, any torrent sites you can recall? Or should I just look around?

I’ve seen them on a few sites in my travels, all the major ones should have at least one tracker that has it.

[quote=“KristiAnne”]
I have been looking all over the internet, I’ve downloaded Usenext and I can’t find a place I can buy hackers.[/quote]

hackers here:  tinyurl.com/yns9ml 

hackers 2 isn’t worth the money, it sucks.

try the zellers movie bins, some times you can get movies there for a few dollers. or if you are lucky go rent it from movie gallery and use a program DVD shrink.

There was a Hackers 2? Was it a direct to DVD type thing?

not realy the movie was called
takedown
Plot Outline: This film is based on the story of the capture of computer hacker “Kevin Mitnick”.

Try jackin’ into this node!

Me and Kevin Mitnick used to hack Gibsons together.

You can purchase Hackers at amazon.ca for just under $13.

Mike

was that like You CAN purchase Hackers at amazon.ca for just under $13.?

Or was it a fact if so…

holly cow batman; Mike use the url that mig posted and you will see that its really 8 dollars. your so yesterday in your posting’s. like ya…

You obviously haven’t been looking very hard then.

At the moment theres a copy of it in the bargain bin at zellers, and depending on your
location, probably in every HMV for no more then 11 dollars.

Uh that link still says $12.78.  Used copies are $7.99.

Duh $7.99 =8.00

As much as I trust Mig, I don’t click on Tinyurl’s as a general rule. There is no way to know where it’s taking you. I know Mig has that previewer thing installed but it wasn’t loading when I posted.

Mike

You can go to www.tinyurl.com and click on “Preview Feature” in the left menu column, now when you click a tinyurl it will show you the actual address first.

You can also put preview in the url. So something like this:

tinyurl.com/yns9ml

becomes this:

preview.tinyurl.com/yns9ml

If you read closely I said I want to download it, I don’t want to buy it. But thanks for your useless input :wink: Kidding, thanks for the Zellers help but I live in Vancouver now, and I didn’t want to waste my time taking a bus downtown to pick up a copie of Hackers from an HMV when that’s the only reason I would be going in there.

As much as I trust this board, I don’t quote Mike’s posts as a general rule. There is no way to know what you’ll catch and certainly I do not want to get what he’s got.  :astonished: