Guess where this is (#4!)

Ok, same rules as BigThumb’s games:

http://hackingthemainframe.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/guess.gif

Ask Yes/No questions only, 20 questions to start.

The place has historical significance, and is directly connected to me in a six-degrees kinda way, too.

Okay, well I have a few questions, but let’s start with the most obvious: Is this a photo of a place on the European mainland?

No.

19 questions left!

Is it an island?

Is it a birthplace of someone famous?

Is it in North America?

Does it have wheels?

Is what an island? The dot? This is a hard one, 'cause like, any continent could be an island. Like if this were on on the coast of Australia or Ireland or something, would the answer be yes? Maybe rephrase the question so I can answer yes or no. 'cause otherwise, pretty much everything’s an island. So define island first.

(how’s that for being elusive?)

Not that I know of, no. 18 to go.

Nope. 17 to go.

found it… it’s easter island.

Is that a guess?

And you’re the Easter Bunny.

Were you born there?

Nope, I was born in Portugal, and this question was answered:

So no and no.

16 questions left.

I gotta say, it’s a lot less stressful being on this side of the puzzle, Bigthumb.

UK?

I let that one slip by me…blonde moment. So much for speed reading…
Is it, by any chance, in South America?

[quote=“MiG”]

I gotta say, it’s a lot less stressful being on this side of the puzzle, Bigthumb.[/quote]

I know. I am totally puzzled. I’m thinking northern temperate latitudes, rolling hills farmland (perfect for wine country), near ocean, the beach on the north west part seems to be continuing into a peninsula because the water curve on top seems to be an inlet.

Yes. 15 left.

[quote=“Goobylicious”]I let that one slip by me…blonde moment. So much for speed reading…
Is it, by any chance, in South America?[/quote]

Nope, 14 left.