Greg Kist leaves PNW LNG

I find it interesting that Greg Kist just stepped down as CEO and President of Pacific Northwest LNG and is being replaced by Michael Culbert only 1 month before the company is supposed to announce their financial investment decision on whether to move forward or not.

pacificnorthwestlng.com/wp-conte … -FINAL.pdf

[quote=“ramp101pr”]I find it interesting that Greg Kist just stepped down as CEO and President of Pacific Northwest LNG and is being replaced by Michael Culbert only 1 month before the company is supposed to announce their financial investment decision on whether to move forward or not.

pacificnorthwestlng.com/wp-conte … -FINAL.pdf[/quote]

This is old news…this happened over a month ago.

[quote=“ramp101pr”]I find it interesting that Greg Kist just stepped down as CEO and President of Pacific Northwest LNG and is being replaced by Michael Culbert only 1 month before the company is supposed to announce their financial investment decision on whether to move forward or not.
[/quote]

I would not read much into Kist’s departure. This close to a financial investment decision is probably a good time for a leadership change since the recommendations and analysis have probably been passed up the chain of command. Gist got the proposal off the ground. Once a decision is made, different skills would be needed to take the project to the next stage.