Green Party Club

The next Green Party Club meeting is on Tuesday, November 29th at the College in Room 185 at 12:05PM. Anyone is welcome…A snack will be provided.

Green party snack :open_mouth: mmmmmmm!

Hahahaha…

Can I make brownies ??? (I got a special recipe…)

Is this like a Pot Luck kind of thing?

Wrong party.

Have never been a fan of tofu.

:frowning:

Last meeting I invited Hondo to come talk about “being Green”

Hondo is a good dude.

Yeah, but in the last election he actually said things that made you think. Voters hate that.

I like to think…If voters hate that then there vote isn’t informed and the government must be messed up :wink: His classes are fun

If you want to know where you sit on the political spectrum go to www.politicalcompass.org and take the test

I bet their meeting rooms are full of smoke (pun intended)

:laughing:

The Grren party club just had it’s meeting…only 3 people came…last time there was more. We are thinking about climbing up the mountain and picking up garbage or finding some kind of service project that will make Rupert more environmentally friendly.

Last election both the Green and NDP parties had the decriminalization of marijuana on their platforms. This year, not a word. Both these parties should be called on this. Also both should be asked their opinions on the US extradition case against Marc Emery, Michelle Rainey and Greg “Marijuana Man” Williams.

The Green party is for the decriminalization of Marijuana to keep it controlled and accountable to and by government. Not that I myself am for it but that is where the green party stands.

Parties worrying about decriminalization of pot are wasting their time–do you think anyone who wants pot to be legal is going to actually go down and vote?

Or put on their clothes clothes in the morning?

Or extinguish the flames climbing up their couch after someone dropped the roach in between the cushions and forgot about it?

That’s why Bush got in… Twice…

Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.28

Economic Left/Right: -2.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00

Here’s where I stand

Economic left/right: 2.13
Social libertarian/authoritarian: -1.79