Gordo

Well the premier is in town today, i managed to wake my ass up and go to work to watch his To The Point set, and during it i spent most my time talking to his bodyguard, who was constantly talking to the RCMP on his earpiece. The whole time i was laughing inside visualizing the whole thing being like Team America: World Police. Some weird ass middle eastern guys busting in yelling “DURKA DURKA MOHAMMED JIHAD!!!” prancing about like marionette’s with plastic guns. and gordon in marionette version flailing his arms around. Yes… i have had very little sleep. Im done now. I will post some pics later.

gordo is a moron I hate him. if I was given the chance i would shoot him.

Careful with the way you talk. You might wake up in Guantánamo Bay.

A friend suggest kidnapping Gordo and his entire cabinet. THen demanding air time, so he could ask for 69 cents ransom ‘cuz that’s all they’re worth’.

I don’t think the RCMP would see the humour in that…

All levels of Government are useless assholes, trying to control us with fear, becuse they are actually afraid of us and our thoughts. Oh yeah, I guess that’s why I’m an ANARCHIST!!! If we all stood up for ourselves, we could defeat them all. Don’t fear them, stand up for yourself and exercise your rights!!! ANARCHY is the ONLY way!!!

You are stupid. Anarchy is stupid.

I would rather live in stupid politics than in a world of complete chaos. You want anarchy, go to south america.

yeah, the government is far from perfect, but there is a reson it exists. our society requires some sort of governing body, it would collapse without one. It’s not a perfect system, but it works, an canada is a very good place to live no matter how you put it. so yeah mabye our government is screwing us over, but its far from being unlivable, yeah there needs to be criticism of the system but i mean constructive cryticism. We do not follow our leaders blindly. An id like to see an anarchist society that can function at any level, i don’t recall ever hearing of one… could there possibly be a reason for that?

Better than fascism or communism. We are better off than the states… we have healthcare, tons of natural resources… and tons more, and people still find room to complain. “the government didnt pave my street, blah blah blah i hate this country”

My husband is native… he gets ALL his medication for FREE. But because I am WHITE, they won’t put out even a damn dollar towards my prescriptions, even the ones that I desperately need. God forbid I ever get cancer or diabetes… my husband will be handed his meds on a silver platter while I lay dying in the next bed because I’m WHITE and the government won’t help me. Damn indians get everything for free, even though they don’t pay taxes or contribute anything to society. The Gov’t is corrupt; Bush is evil. And unless you’re a minority, they don’t give two shits about you. And DUCK-MUCK-LUCK-PUCK-TUCK YOU if you don’t believe me, you don’t have to 'cause it won’t make any difference anyway.

Having and utilizing are not one and the same.

Um… Anarchy can and will never work caus humans will allways seek order, and that is not anarchy

Believe what you want. Anyone up for a discussion on God???

I like FEAR better. Unlike a Yank, perfectly safe thanks to GW, I lie in bed trembling that Jean Chretien might come and CHOKE ME for not voting for Miles…
We actually have a sort of controlled state of anarchy right now…

Finally a topic with hearty substance. But first what do you mean by God? Deism or Theism? Or the God of the Bible or of the Qu’ran? Or of one of the many other religious books? As you can see, there is probably an infinite number of ways to talk about God. In which way (most of them I haven’t listed) would you like to discuss God?

Start with the minor deities:

SPARKY: the God of Ignition

[quote=“Dave”]

Finally a topic with hearty substance. But first what do you mean by God? Deism or Theism? Or the God of the Bible or of the Qu’ran? Or of one of the many other religious books? As you can see, there is probably an infinite number of ways to talk about God. In which way (most of them I haven’t listed) would you like to discuss God?[/quote]

As would pertain to the superior being that dwells within the humid confines of my slacks.

what about me?

[quote=“Ghost3x”]

what about me?[/quote]

http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/archive/images/dilbert2004183061021.gif

Valvoline: goddess of lubrication
:laughing:

Hey, I thought Vasaline was the Goddess of Lubrication! 8)