Good Old USA

So V.P. Cheney wants torture ban exemption, even though the U.S. does not engage in torture he says. They just want it in place in case of terrorist attack. Make sense?

I just spent a week in the USA. It sucks.

Tactic of war. Don’t let anyone use the weapons and let them fight you with sticks and stones. Make sense???

An arsonal will kill you :laughing: and power playing countries have no holds barred. What ever wepon works best no matter how terrable the tactic.

Good, go back to Canuckistan so we can get back to partying. It only sucks when you’re here. 8)

yes, Rupert is such a beautiful, glorious sunny Metropolis soaks up some california rays in November

But who knows if we are not going to get their acid rain or some other kind of strange chemical that a no no.

The U.S. never makes any sense. Except for having capital punishment…but then again, those murdering criminals appeal five hundered times…there should be a limit. You get sentenced, you fry. One, maybe two appeals; no luck: too bad. Stupid people.

Plus while your sitting on Death row, you can get your university degree well as far as time lets you, but Studly who is doing ten for whatever only gets to hang at the library. Where are they going to honor his degree?Just an observation.

[quote=“Goobylicious”]

The U.S. never makes any sense. Except for having capital punishment…but then again, those murdering criminals appeal five hundered times…there should be a limit. You get sentenced, you fry. One, maybe two appeals; no luck: too bad. Stupid people.[/quote]

I was at a seminar about disabilities a few years back and there was a study about inmates in the USA prisons, and how about 75 % had some sort of disability and that up to 25% of people in death row had a mental illness or a an IQ less then 71. And as for FSA and FAE the statistics were so high that it was hard to figure out the percentage of inmates that may have been affected.

So what you have in the good ol USA is a high percentage of inmates who should have had help from there local government fall through the cracks and a society that gives up on its less fortunate people who need extra support in there life’s.

You have a health care system that only the working class can afford. And a person with schizophrenia or Bipolar disorder who is receiving a welfare check can’t afford medication.

If all the inmates with disabilities were receiving some sort of help before being incarcerated, there would be a lot less people in the criminal system and a lot of family’s that would have not be effected by a crime.

But they would still have Bush, is that not stupid?

The fact that they have Bush in office for a second term, tells you about the intelligence of U.S. citizens. For shit’s sake…I couldn’t believe it. Bush bad, Bush very very bad. It’s doesn’s take a genius to figure that out.

The word you are looking for is EVIL , one of the most evil known men in the world

Is this guy for real?

Or as I hear they say in Wisconsin, “ferreal”?