Good News for Northern BC

“Galvestan announces LNG terminal to be built here” is one of the main headlines on the front page on the Northern Centinel.
www.northernsentinel.com

fingers are crossed that they find long term customers to commit themselves for the plans to go forward.

Another rumour that seems to be lurking around Kitimat includes a possible car parts factory ( Mitsubishi apparently) being built here and employing a few hundred folks. Let’s hope these sorts of rumours are true.

I realize that many of you hate Kitimat. But many people live in Terrace and commute to Kitimat everyday to go to work, it is under a hour driving time. Keep that in mind :wink:

What you fail to realize is that we hate Terrace, too!

If you can read this… you don’t work at Wal-Mart!

meh those places have nothing to do with rupert… we need somethin big to open here so it can employ lots of people…

Wow such lovely attitudes. No shit Rupert needs something big, but might as well take what you can get while it is there. Better than sitting around waiting for a miracle. Money is money.

you are such a mastermind

that kind of thing requires skilled labour, of which we have none. They will import their own workers, so it won’t make things much different for the rest of us.

[quote=“hoshq”]

that kind of thing requires skilled labour, of which we have none. They will import their own workers, so it won’t make things much different for the rest of us.[/quote]

Oh ok Hoshq, so I pressume you know the entire population of Northern BC? We have no skilled labourers here in NWBC? I really hope you are only kidding. If not, speak for yourself.
And yes, many people will be “imported” here, but that will only boost the economy even more. People need things to live and survive. Small businesses will benefit, as well as landlords, the real estate agents, etc etc

[quote=“Prudence”]headlines on the front page on the Northern Centinel.
www.northernsentinel.com
[/quote]

Somebody has money on the brain. CENTinel?

hoshq, all i can say is… BURRRRRNNNNNNEEEEEDDDDDDD * ouch thats hot*

haha i dunno i think even if we just got our damn mill back we’d be fine

• Kitimat, where men are men, and horses are nervous.

You mean jackasses like yourself are nervous?

oooooh! good one!!

she got you there!!!

You didn’t put much thought into choosing your name, did you?

[quote=“Prudence”]

you are such a mastermind[/quote]

i heart you danielle :smiley:

[quote=“hoshq”]

You didn’t put much thought into choosing your name, did you?[/quote]

wow your name isnt very creative either bitch …

this place has hit a new low.

agreed

coming to a flash player near you : hoshq vs. prudence

flashplayer.com

That kind of vision leads me to wanting to stear clear of the possible HTMF shindig tomorrow. hah

I’ll be Kerry if you be Bush…

http://www.milkandcookies.com/links/15075/