Godless Capitalists

So the local “Christians” (very broad term) have gone on the record for the newspaper saying that they think the end of the world is coming because the Smithers Chamber of Commerce changed their oath? I highly doubt that.

Only narrow minded if you profess to follow the Bible and actually follow the Ferengi Rules of Acquisition.
I’m completely aware as a business person that I’m not out to protect someone else’s best interest, I want their latinum.
I had no problem with a proposal for a Hemp, hashpipe, dildos & Wiccan store in an adjacent unit. The “Christians” entrenched in every funding agency here sure fucking did…

does this store you speak of deliver? lol

I’m in enuff shit here as is. Would any of you insist on having it recorded on the public record that you were the sole person on the Board opposed to funding a Christian radio station with public money?

For a couple months after my business was down 40% and I knew that would happen.

I have nothing against Christians, I was raised as one like most of you. I have met Rod Taylor, the CHP candidate who is from Smithers, and I have great respect for the man.

I’m against exclusion there is no “us and them”. We’re all a piece of “it”.

im vocal in saying im not religious . whatever religion has with its morals and such you can teach that to your kids and as a parent . my son goes to annunciation because of it being a better school. kids have no choice to decide what religion they follow as long as its whats their parents follow.

Well, that’s just not true. The Constitution is a secular document.

It is.
And half of Jesusland hates it because it is.
I bet if anyone said they ‘weren’t religious’ they’d never even get into the primaries down there.

This can make for a heated discussion and many posts. Should we be there?

I would rather participate in a discussion about that than reading threads about  whether or not a chain restaurant is coming to town,or moaning about the poor  selection of cheap crap in Rupert.

yes we need a keg here or dairy queen . how about another dollar store?

SHOOT ME,SHOOT ME NOW!

By free, do you mean dead, tortured and maimed?

A man is only truly free when he is dead.

By your definition then, Geo. Bush truly did free a lot of people

Thats what I’m trying to say.

reefer to my earlier post re: Tinfoil Hats