"God"

Don’t believe everything you think.

Diet and exercise are the true paths to enlightenment.

Did you know that things like moths can see in ultraviolet light? We see one thing, they see the same, but in “in a different light”. Different details reveal themselves in different spectrums.

There’s nothing magical about it. It’s a matter of perception. It’s science. Why should it be so difficult to believe that humans also have variations in their perception? You’re capable of many things you dont yet understand. I don’t stare down my nose at you because you can’t see what I see. I want to encourage you to broaden your perceptions so that you will. I’m not going to threaten you with eternal damnation if you say no. You’re welcome to remain in your shell as long as you feel the need to. But for those who are ready…

As for diet and exercise, I’ve been a vegetarian since 1982. No meat, fish, or eggs. And I’ve been an avid cyclist even longer. No couch potato here. I don’t even own a couch and watch very little TV.

x

I am not so sure about that. Your response to Right Coast showed a definite competitive edge.

I am not sure about asking this without the discussion going completely off the rails as Hitest fears, but I am curious why Right Coast finds you creepy and why he thinks people might respond as he suggested. I am assuming that you don’t make it a practice to knock on people’s doors or stand on street corners. I might think you are full of crap but it is somewhat interesting crap and I don’t mind spending a few words trying to figure it out.

[quote=“Soggy”]
Please come and investigate my church:

The Universal Church Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic[/quote]

Thanks for the link Soggy. I spent a few minutes on it and intend spend a few more.