God damn citywest

Astro are you saying that you traded in your phone for a Bell Mobility phone ????

:evil  God damn citywest should get out of the internet buisness as well . In the last 4 months i have lost a months worth of service . Every time i go in there they say it is my computers fault or my house plug in . The other day as they started their B.s. i said my computer is in the trunk of the car and would they like to test it . Lo and behold my service was back up at 5:00pm . i have spent countless hours with my computer in at DataBoy being tested and miraculously it always works there .

Thats because it is easy to tell you to your face its your computer, most of the time people will be like ok, i’ll take it to the tech shop, they take it there and it works perfectly.

Is rogers opening a store in town?

I read in the Source flyers that they will be carrying Rogers phones.

http://tinyurl.com/2vbvyr

Do you actually expect better from another provider?
Telus sent a customer here four times to get the MAC address changed on her onboard NIC.

New customers are presented with a login screen.
When you enter your name/password and get an error, it’s because of your MAC address? It took 10 days for her to get the service on. She gets billed from Day One.

NICE! Good ol telus, i hate that mac addres system SHIT!