Go Netherlands Go

Yeah it is a picture of a goalkeeper who will look like a sieve against Germany  :smiley:

Unfortunately not :smile:

But it puts me back on top of the pool!  Take that secretworldcupfan! 

Doh, I forgot to enter my final picks this past weekend, not that I was in any danger of winning or anything! :unamused:

Only four predictions made it to the semi-finals.
grey hair and Eso, it’s up to your picks now.  Too bad for those who picked Brazil :wink:

Ha-ha-ha-ha  :smiley:

Must have been a French ref…

Spain told you so Mig.

Ended up watching the 7pm airing of the Netherlands/Uraguay game the other night in our Ucluelet hotel room, managed to keep a media blackout on route so my Dutch traveller had no idea of the results…

We decided that it would be great if it was a Germany/Netherlands final and just happened to be hitting a restaurant in Tofino during the last half of the game. The tv in the bar area was playing the CBC feed so we chose seats with a view. Not a huge crowd of fans but the girls were very entertained between the good food and the game.

Funny thing is, when Spain scored only one person lept to their feet and cheered…the one guy who standing as the rest of the room went silent, looked around at all of us and said, " Okay, obviously a German crowd, eh?"

lol

Paul the Octopus has predicted Spain will win… :wink: