Gmail sucking?

Anyone that is using Gmail find it to be sucking lately? I keep getting an “Oops…The server was unable to perform your operation. Please try again.” I know it is a beta and they are ironing out bugs and probably adding more server space, but to make your account virtually inaccessible for periods of days I think is rediculous. I guess it teaches me not to use a beta as your e-mail for such important things like stuff regarding university.

uhm, works perfect for me dude.

Also working good for me, although I don’t transfer much mail in or out at the moment. Happening randomly, or mostly during certain operations?

corrupt… could it be your browser? or your internet connection??
Google always seems to be straight up when something is wrong with their system and usually warns their clients about any possible difficulties.

I am using Firebird and nothing is wrong with my connection. It usually only happens when I am initially trying to log on. It seems to be working in now though (knock on wood).

Havn’t had any problems.

Well I don’t have an account so I can’t speak for how its working but certainly you hit the nail on the head in your own post. Don’t trust your primary account to a beta.

CrazyMike

My accounts have been working fine for me too.

You’re only supposed to have one account, gmail hog.

And now for something completely different:

http://www.warpedtour.com/7-13.html

Anyone know if any of these bands are any good? The only must-see’s for me are Bad Religion and NOFX.

[quote=“Eso”]And now for something completely different:

http://www.warpedtour.com/7-13.html

Anyone know if any of these bands are any good? The only must-see’s for me are Bad Religion and NOFX.[/quote]

I have only heard of most of the bands in the top half, and none in the bottom half.

Just get hammered and I’m sure you’ll like them all.

Bad Religion has “bad” in their name for a reason…

Because they kick fucking ass!

Punk is a whole bunch of poppycock.

Don’t you know that we in the ISP business make so much money and have so much spare time we write lines of code to take the server offline if ‘Joe Jones’ calls but not if anyone else does?
My favorite is the ‘don’t answer if XX calls with a modem, but if he calls with a phone answer and make squealing noises in his ear’ subroutine. It’s almost as good as the “server ‘localhost’ not responding” or “[pop3.norton.com] not responding” that The Internet puts in your computer while it turns the Hydro off.