Gas Prices

Well I’m usually the first to pick on Petro Can when they jack up the prices, so I should mention them when they refrain, (temporarily I’m sure)

Not sure if its tied in with all the excitement downtown today (shades of the flood last year there), but somewhere between 10 am and 6 pm today the gas stations on 2nd avenue all posted prices at 1.26, though I think Chevron was actually there yesterday.

Petro can so far is still at 1.23 (hopefully this doesn’t remind them to boost them up)

no idea what the price in the Industrial Park or Port Ed is, not inclined to drive out to check either at a 1.26 :unamused:

It’s the crisis in Zimbabwe causing instability…
yeah, that’s it… Zimbabwe…

Still “cheap” up there. I love living in the most unaffordable city in Canada  :sunglasses:

I noticed that Petro’s price was par with everyone else…$1.26.  This was around dinner time.

who cares about the price of gas.  If one station is 2 cents cheaper then the other who gives a #$)#$).  People that bitch about the price of gas and go to another gas station annoy me.  I dont care, which ever is closest i go to.

Well the oil companies will like your loyalty, easier to fleece a slow moving target

Be quiet, you bot.

Heh-heh. :smiley:

The oil companies have us all bent over a barrel, and ironically they aren’t using any lube, and now our government is feeling lonely and wants to join in on the action so they give us the “carbon tax”.

A “revenue neutral” tax on gas, because that wont affect prices of anything else in a province where most goods are shipped by truck.  What are they going to do with the money? well “we have no plans at this time” good answer.

I now know what it feels like to be fucked in the wallet… thankfully it doesn’t hurt too bad… yet.