Gaming advice

I’m not really that good at gaming, but, I am looking forward to learning about it. I’ve recently bought UT 2004, I got a pretty good deal on the DVD at Amazon.
So should I just google tips and tricks about this game? Any gamers that can give me some starting points? Some of my Nerd buddies say the game will install/run in Linux which is a plus (if not, I’ll install it on XP Pro). This should be fun. :smile:

[quote=“hitest”]I’m not really that good at gaming, but, I am looking forward to learning about it. I’ve recently bought UT 2004, I got a pretty good deal on the DVD at Amazon.
So should I just google tips and tricks about this game? Any gamers that can give me some starting points? Some of my Nerd buddies say the game will install/run in Linux which is a plus (if not, I’ll install it on XP Pro). This should be fun. :smile:[/quote]

That was the first and last game I ever played. Remember Nauticalpixel? He and I would play online for hours. It’s fairly easy, I can never get into gaming and I liked UT2004. It worked on my dell laptop with XP and integrated graphics, it should be fine on anything you have.

[quote=“bubbasteve735”]

[quote=“hitest”]I’m not really that good at gaming, but, I am looking forward to learning about it. I’ve recently bought UT 2004, I got a pretty good deal on the DVD at Amazon.
So should I just google tips and tricks about this game? Any gamers that can give me some starting points? Some of my Nerd buddies say the game will install/run in Linux which is a plus (if not, I’ll install it on XP Pro). This should be fun. :smile:[/quote]

That was the first and last game I ever played. Remember Nauticalpixel? He and I would play online for hours. It’s fairly easy, I can never get into gaming and I liked UT2004. It worked on my dell laptop with XP and integrated graphics, it should be fine on anything you have.[/quote]

I do indeed remember Nauticalpixel.
Awesome. Thanks, bubbasteve735! I’m looking forward to this. I got an e-mail notification that the game shipped from the UK today. :smile: