Fuel Prices!?

Hold on…the short yellow bus is going to pick you up…

You’re a fucking moron.

a bonafide eedjot…

My little truck only holds 32 L of gas, my big one runs on propane.
And when gas hits $1.50/L people stop driving 200 miles to save a nickel on oranges or $20 on a computer.
Plus the deficit goes down and the dollar goes up. It’s all good.

428 ford engine for sale high lift cam ,roller rockers ,High compression pistons …this bad boy runs best on premium! If that don’t bust open your wallet  this might ! i seem to remeber 7 or 8 miles to the gallon " open to Best offer "

[quote=“billy”]
Stop being cheap, who cares what the price is, it goes up, it goes down.  People that complain about gas prices are going to be them grumpy old people that nobody likes. 

If gas prices went up 1 cent for a year, you might pay an extra 12 bucks… Thats if you fill up once every 2 weeks.[/quote]

This is coming from a guy who used to work for and piss people off at a Petro-Can station. =.=

Good call, he probably got fired from there, because he is stupid!

gas and oil not renewable   

wood  … renewable

… our government  will kill the economy 

cut wood not gas

What I can’t believe is that in the lower mainland 15 cents are added to each liter by the Translink (former GVRD) and their gas is still cheaper than ours.  Skeena Queen Charlotte Regional District only requires 5 cents per liter and we are still paying more than Vancouver.

GVRD - AKA Metro Vancouver, is a regional district.
Translink - Replaced BC transit in GVRD. Administrates road, transport, and transit system in GVRD, and AirCare for the rest of the lower mainland.

[quote=“Freedom of Thought”]
What I can’t believe is that in the lower mainland 15 cents are added to each liter by the Translink (former GVRD) and their gas is still cheaper than ours.  Skeena Queen Charlotte Regional District only requires 5 cents per liter and we are still paying more than Vancouver.
/quote

earlier this week I saw $1.11 in the GVRD  while here it’s 1.07…[/quote]

Usually prices will fall between 4 to 10 cents after evening rush hour, which ends around 6PM.

Last night it was 111.6 cents in most South Vancouver stations; during Vaisakhi celebrations it was 114.9 cents.