FS - GSkill 4GB DDR3-1333

Ram is incompatible with my motherboard, used a few times to test compatibility with system.
They aren’t compatible so obviously I haven’t been using these.

F3-10666CL7D-4GBRH - G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1333 PC3-10666 4GB 2X2GB @ 7-7-7-21, 1.5V

Will let for for $60 solid, Rupert Only!

Must go, wanting to get some money back to buy compatible ram modules.

Original value of ram is as follows -

42744 G.SKILL F3-10666CL7D-4GBRH Ripjaws PC3-10666 4GB 2X2GB DDR3-1333 CL7-7-7-21 Core i5 1.5V Memory Kit 1 $89.99 $89.99
Shipping & Handling: $8.00
SUBTOTAL: $97.99
No PST $0.00
HST(12%) $11.76
TOTAL: $109.75

As you can see, you’re getting a great deal for RAM that was only used once or twice to confirm compatibility.
These are Like New In Box.

exact same ram i got
ncix.com/products/index.php? … omoid=1223

lol

I’m sure they’re great. I wouldn’t know though!

lol at same ram for cheaper NIB!

Fail, did you even read the invoice? They were worth $89.99 at time of purchase.

Sure they’re cheaper right now, but … Add $10 shipping, $15 taxes and you’re looking at $80/90.

Is it still cheaper?

since you both are arguing about the same shit, i have you both beat.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_7zMVY4tjpp0/TTOu2NrmnaI/AAAAAAAALCo/1E63ACHhVBk/s640/Screen%20shot%202011-01-16%20at%206.51.11%20PM.png

Because i get cost at ncix :smile:

You got them beat and I have you matched. Point being, it’s $70.00 wit PP and $77.00 without. Good luck selling the RAM. I would drop it to $50 to recoup if it were me. :smile:

I don’t understand how you get 70$ from 45 ?

I get them $45.80 Plus HST 12% = 51.296 I get free shipping too so…

^^

Lawwwwwl

i agree with jase… didn’t know our hst doubled and makes for 15 bucks tax on a 45 dollar item:p

free shipping as well for myself!<3

35 to recoup the loss!

I don’t want to be a Dick here,but Andrew, aren’t you a computer tech ?

And if you are, why would you buy ram that is not compatible with your system ? If it wasn’t compatible, how did you use it in your system ?

Weird, me thinks you bought this for one of your customers and then they flaked out and now you are trying to sell it ?

I could be wrong but, I was sure that you were a puter techie guy un rupert.

[quote=“jase”]I don’t want to be a Dick here,but Andrew, aren’t you a computer tech ?

And if you are, why would you buy ram that is not compatible with your system ? If it wasn’t compatible, how did you use it in your system ?

Weird, me thinks you bought this for one of your customers and then they flaked out and now you are trying to sell it ?

I could be wrong but, I was sure that you were a puter techie guy un rupert.[/quote]

Question 1 - Yes I am.
Question 2 - The Motherboard’s QVL (That’s qualified vendor list) listed the memory that I am selling here, the memory is actually INCOMPATIBLE, as pointed out by users on the Asus & G.Skill Forums.
Question 3 - I didn’t use it in my system, it’s incompatible. I powered the computer on, the motherboard doesn’t post with the RAM, I put them back in the container.
Question 4 - No, I didn’t purchase these for a customer.

Thanks for the hi-jacked thread guys, I’ll take my business elsewhere. I am not talking about you Jase, I’m talking about the morons above.

[quote=“jase”]since you both are arguing about the same shit, i have you both beat.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_7zMVY4tjpp0/TTOu2NrmnaI/AAAAAAAALCo/1E63ACHhVBk/s640/Screen%20shot%202011-01-16%20at%206.51.11%20PM.png

Because i get cost at ncix :smile:[/quote]

That’s great, but one in every what … Hundred people have PP with NCIX?
I’m going by base retail price, adding in Shipping/Insurance/HST and you get - $60.

[quote=“Solidworker88”]^^

Lawwwwwl

i agree with jase… didn’t know our hst doubled and makes for 15 bucks tax on a 45 dollar item:p

free shipping as well for myself!<3

35 to recoup the loss![/quote]

Read my last few replies, and congratulations on your free shipping, quite the achievement.

[quote=“AndrewMorgan444”]

[quote=“jase”]I don’t want to be a Dick here,but Andrew, aren’t you a computer tech ?

I could be wrong but, I was sure that you were a puter techie guy un rupert.[/quote]

Question 1 - Yes I am.
Question 2 - The Motherboard’s QVL (That’s qualified vendor list) listed the memory that I am selling here, the memory is actually INCOMPATIBLE, as pointed out by users on the Asus & G.Skill Forums.
Question 3 - I didn’t use it in my system, it’s incompatible. I powered the computer on, the motherboard doesn’t post with the RAM, I put them back in the container.
Question 4 - No, I didn’t purchase these for a customer.

Thanks for the hi-jacked thread guys, I’ll take my business elsewhere. I am not talking about you Jase, I’m talking about the morons above.[/quote]

it’s alll good.

Depending how the economy goes over the next three years, and if i’m able to pick up any more work I might get them off you for the listed price within the next two to three years :smile: :wink: >:( haha jk

but for real, that’s a good price, the way the things are with Memory, it’s a tough call for purchase price, while right now $60 is a good deal, who’s to say where the actual web prices might be in a month or two?

I remember getting this exact same ram on sale for $79.99 from NCIX, and while i’m very pleased with the performance of them, I couldn’t afford to get a second set a month later because the price had jumped from $89 reg, on sale for $79, up to $119 on sale with a reg price of $129.99… soooo all in all it’s a good deal.

I don’t have PP abilities and while looking on the site they were on sale for $48.99 and came to a total of $63.22, I would call $60 a very good price right now if I had the money, considering I wouldn’t have to wait a week for it to get to my door, and it would save me $3.22 and being woken up at 9a.m. by the Purolator guy kicking my door down :smile:

right now I have a mATX motherboard from Gigabyte that only has two DIMM slots, so buying another 2x2gb kit would be useless. perhaps i’ll upgrade next month to a 1090t and a second GTX480 then i’ll see if you still have these for sale Evo, then i’ll be able to play dvd’s at high resolution with 16xAA with no lag :frowning: hahaha

[quote=“unokilo123”]Depending how the economy goes over the next three years, and if i’m able to pick up any more work I might get them off you for the listed price within the next two to three years :smile: :wink: >:( haha jk

but for real, that’s a good price, the way the things are with Memory, it’s a tough call for purchase price, while right now $60 is a good deal, who’s to say where the actual web prices might be in a month or two?

I remember getting this exact same ram on sale for $79.99 from NCIX, and while i’m very pleased with the performance of them, I couldn’t afford to get a second set a month later because the price had jumped from $89 reg, on sale for $79, up to $119 on sale with a reg price of $129.99… soooo all in all it’s a good deal.

I don’t have PP abilities and while looking on the site they were on sale for $48.99 and came to a total of $63.22, I would call $60 a very good price right now if I had the money, considering I wouldn’t have to wait a week for it to get to my door, and it would save me $3.22 and being woken up at 9a.m. by the Purolator guy kicking my door down :smile:

right now I have a mATX motherboard from Gigabyte that only has two DIMM slots, so buying another 2x2gb kit would be useless. perhaps i’ll upgrade next month to a 1090t and a second GTX480 then i’ll see if you still have these for sale Evo, then i’ll be able to play dvd’s at high resolution with 16xAA with no lag :frowning: hahaha[/quote]

YOU sir, just won a cookie, for posting the most useless post of the week.

pretty sure im not the one selling used ram for 60 when the advertised price is 59 after taxes if you know what you’re doing.

mo·ron
/ˈmɔrɒn, ˈmoʊr-/ Show Spelled[mawr-on, mohr-] Show IPA
–noun
a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment. (USED PRICE)

Trying to sell it for an old price and banking on the fact that some sucker might buy it up…Priceless

For everything else…theres mastercard…

They’re not used, they’re LNIB.

They were installed ONCE, to test compatibility, and they weren’t compatible. The only reason I’m not advertising them as “LIKE-New” is because I’m an honest guy. Other than that, they are unused.
You’re still a moron. As I said, you guys are quoting Premium price, which the average Joe can’t get. Even with Premium price and your free shipping the price is still in the $50 price range.
$60 is reasonable, considering the base retail price was $89.99, and I’m not even taking into consideration the Shipping/Insurance/HST.

Good day man, I bid you good day.