Fresh meat market?

been hearing rumors that a fresh meat market run by Albertans will be starting up in town…anyone have any news on this?

New Meat Market going in across from Panagopolos Pizza. Ya, Albertans. Been a long time since Rupert has seen a deticated meat market.
Hopefully their prices will be par or less than the " big stores". Heard they’ll have homemade sausage etc also! Yummy!!!
Best of Luck. Looking forward to the Grand Opening !

doubtful their prices will be on par or cheaper than a chain store…but if its albertan beef it will certainly be a better quality! (hopefully)

anyone heard of when they open?

Should be open in a few weeks. It will be called Rupert Meat Market.
He makes his own sausage, and smoked bacon as well. Sounds exciting!

[quote=“bubbasteve735”]Should be open in a few weeks. It will be called Rupert Meat Market.
He makes his own sausage, and smoked bacon as well. Sounds exciting![/quote]

My biggest complaint when I go to the meat market is that there is always too much sausage.

meat market sounds more like a cougar bar.

i think i’ll go old school and say im going to the butcher. i can’t wait for it to open . in victoria only place i got my meat was at the butcher :smile:

Meat … loaf!

Cuts of meat !!! Maybe even lamb, beefalo, duck. Lucky people.
A porterhouse steak… mmmmm

this is news? Didnt the surf club already reopen?

Finally a place to take the focus off the other Rupert Meat Market: The Surf !

[quote=“MeepMeepZoom”]

Finally a place to take the focus off the other Rupert Meat Market: The Surf ![/quote]

Now that I think about it the surf is more of a stale meat market.

The owner said that the prices will be lower that the big stores , and just to clear things up I believe he is getting the meat from in province.

[quote=“MeepMeepZoom”]

Finally a place to take the focus off the other Rupert Meat Market: The Surf ![/quote]

Never been to the surf and I have been here since 1980 , but I have always lived by my word.
Don’t Let Your Meat Loaf …

Good to see another business opening in Prince Rupert!

Personally I have always enjoyed the products from Maverick Mart and I will always continue to support them. I also like thier slogan ‘You can’t beat our meat’.

But can they slam their ham? Or choke their chickens?