Four youths arrested for break and enter downtown

In the early morning hours of June 1, 2011 four youths, two females aged 14 and two males aged 16 were arrested for Break and Enter and Mischief Under $5000 to a vacant office space and construction area connected to a business in the 100 block of 1st Avenue East in Prince Rupert’s downtown core.

bclocalnews.com/bc_north/the … 53078.html

[quote=“TheNorthernView”]In the early morning hours of June 1, 2011 four youths, two females aged 14 and two males aged 16 were arrested for Break and Enter and Mischief Under $5000 to a vacant office space and construction area connected to a business in the 100 block of 1st Avenue East in Prince Rupert’s downtown core.

bclocalnews.com/bc_north/the … 53078.html[/quote]

Going to put my Sherlock Holmes cap on and looking at that photo I deduct that this was a video store that was broken into.

[quote=“Smurfette”]

[quote=“TheNorthernView”]In the early morning hours of June 1, 2011 four youths, two females aged 14 and two males aged 16 were arrested for Break and Enter and Mischief Under $5000 to a vacant office space and construction area connected to a business in the 100 block of 1st Avenue East in Prince Rupert’s downtown core.

bclocalnews.com/bc_north/the … 53078.html[/quote]

Going to put my Sherlock Holmes cap on and looking at that photo I deduct that this was a video store that was broken into.[/quote]

good observation there Sherlock… and thanks to the taxi driver, we need people to be a little more observant… :smile:

In our town there’s no cops on shift 1am - 6am. So all the thugs know exactly when to break in. If you see a crime in progress at 1:15 am and call in, you get Prince George dispatch. By the time you give them your mother’s maiden name, if you’re circumcised or not, the name of your first dog and they actually take the report it’s over.
Which didn’t quite work for the moron who held up the bistro at 5:30 am last week. Didn’t make it 5 ft our the door, forgot that some cops like a coffee on their way to work and he’d robbed the only place open at knifepoint.

Actually if you ever went down past that way, you would see that there is a vacant office space right next to the video store. And in fact it was the vacant office space that was broken into. They just took a sledge hammer from the construction site, and decided to put a whole in the wall.