For sale sale sale sale

Scroll down

52 Inch TV with 3 year extended warrenty for One GRAND!
for seriouse people please.

kingwolf13@yahoo.ca
8)

Yuck! What a waste of money that would be.

Okay, I’ll join the game :wink:

2 Single-Person Lightweight 12’ Foot Canoes

Skin on Frame style. Frame is made of yellow cedar and kevlar. Skin is a heat-shrink cloth material called Dacron. The canoes are easy to pack around, and weight about 17lbs each. I built both of them, and yes they do float :wink: I’ve used them in the ocean, and in a few lakes. Retail is ~$999US, but since I built them, they’re used, and they’re slightly worn, any serious offers are welcome. I need the moeny for school. One is slightly damaged, but I’ll repair it if I get some offers. Asking $500CAD for one, or sell both for $800CAD.

mechalchuk@charleshays.net

But you could hook it up to your computer and work on 27 things at once! Imagine your productivity! It would be like you were doing the work of 12 people instead of just 5!

Four 8 week old kittens. Ugly, noisy and not very bright, momcat inbred moron. You pay the shipping and I’ll throw in a bottle of soy sauce free!

licks his lips Kittens eh?

It seems the younger the pussy, the better it tastes… :laughing:

haha my new avatar fits right into this thread!

haha sickk

Mmmmmmmmm

with soy sauce??

Yes, with soy sauce. We are talking about cats here, right?

I prefer dog loin

nooope its all bout the moose intestines

You’re trying to sell moose intestines? mmm sasuage mcmuffin

[quote]But you could hook it up to your computer and work on 27 things at once! Imagine your productivity! It would be like you were doing the work of 12 people instead of just 5!

[/quote]

You stupid fuck…
Now you made me madDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK…TALIBAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

You stupid fuck…
Now you made me madDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK…TALIBAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:[/quote]

I don’t get it. Anyway, a 52" display at 1024x768 resolution wouldn’t let you see anymore than your normal monitor in the first place.