For Sale: 12" SoundSplinter RL-I

up for sale I have (1) 12" dual 4 ohm soundsplinter RL-I subwoofer. I know I probably won’t get much of a response locally but I thought I’d put it up anyway haha. This sub is good for sound quality and loudness, a few people on here have heard it, such as -Nate-. I had 2 but the other one had a ripped cone so its basically dead. The one i’m selling is in perfect condition and can be seen in person if you want to meet somewhere. I had it in a 1.25 cu feet sealed box with 500 watts going to it. Pictures can be found http://www.cardomain.com/ride/708774/2

As for asking price, I’d like to get about $140-150, but I’m willing to take offers, thanks!

Nice man. Looks powerful. “BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!” Shit man, I could feel it vibrate from here. I wanna hook it up to my PC!

You could really pound the Venga Boys with that shit!

I actually prefer S Club 7

Even the venga boys them selves think they suck!

“The venga bus is comin, and everybodies runnin”

werd. http://hansen.net

that sub is a steal…retail on basically the same sub from www.soundsplinter.com would run you 290-300 usd shipped, not to mention border fees. if i wasnt going for a 2 sub setup myself i’d get this sub, gets very loud and sounds great doing it.

Gas + Insurance > subwoofers

buy it :smiling_imp: , I can demo it for anyone who is interested, gets damn loud for just 1 sub.

Thats still a lot of money to spend just so people can hear me coming three blocks away… “womp womp womp womp”

Mike

Nothing finer than someone bombing around in a Port Ed Ferrari (read: Fox-body Mustang or similar era Camaro), blasting “Another One Bites the Dust”.

willing to take offers, its a pretty high end sub, very durable. Like I said, I’m willing to demo it if anyone is interested.

but you blew out your other one? Sounds like high quality!.. I’ll stick with my 10" Rockford Fosgate, its tough.

who said I blew it? Ask -Nate-, the sub arrived with a loose gasket so it was basically toast from the beginning. The one I’m selling is in great condition. No scuffs or anything.

I’m a fan of the subs, but only when appropriate. I had an 8", and there were times I wish it was bigger. Loud steroes are great for bush parties, and highway driving.

I gotta say I’m half interested, but only once I get my new daily driver mobile, mid next week. I’ll ask again when that time comes.

just because it ie bigger and you say it is better doesn’t mean it is… ive seen a single 10" sub out perform in spl and sound compaired to a 15" sub… that sub you have for sale probably needs 250 watts to move the voice coil.

my 10" sounds good enough for a single cab truck… its combined with two, 3 way 6X9’s and two 2 way 4.75’s

uhh i’ve seen your posts on here before, you have no clue what you’re talking about, do you even know what SoundSplinter is? When did I say a 12" would be better than 8"? I was just letting people know what size it is… :unamused: I also remember you being 100% sure that my friend’s prelude couldn’t have 2 15’s in it but what do you know? They must be fake subs or something because they seem to fit pretty nicely. Anyways, keep dreaming about that little ricer honda of yours, maybe one day you’ll actually have a clue as to what you’re talking about.

[quote=“bah”]

uhh i’ve seen your posts on here before, you have no clue what you’re talking about, do you even know what SoundSplinter is? When did I say a 12" would be better than 8"? I was just letting people know what size it is… :unamused: I also remember you being 100% sure that my friend’s prelude couldn’t have 2 15’s in it but what do you know? They must be fake subs or something because they seem to fit pretty nicely. Anyways, keep dreaming about that little ricer honda of yours, maybe one day you’ll actually have a clue as to what you’re talking about.[/quote]

Um i think i have WAY MORE audio experriance and back ground than you do. all you know is how to hook it up color for color… DICK ALL… do what i do at night time… fixing and buiding audio YeS BUILDING IT… you buy it… i dont… if you dont believe me check my gallery. Car audio is easy i my dog could do a better job… So suck it…

[quote=“jleaman”]

uhh i’ve seen your posts on here before, you have no clue what you’re talking about, do you even know what SoundSplinter is? When did I say a 12" would be better than 8"? I was just letting people know what size it is… :unamused: I also remember you being 100% sure that my friend’s prelude couldn’t have 2 15’s in it but what do you know? They must be fake subs or something because they seem to fit pretty nicely. Anyways, keep dreaming about that little ricer honda of yours, maybe one day you’ll actually have a clue as to what you’re talking about.

Um i think i have WAY MORE audio experriance and back ground than you do. all you know is how to hook it up color for color… DICK ALL… do what i do at night time… fixing and buiding audio YeS BUILDING IT… you buy it… i dont… if you dont believe me check my gallery. Car audio is easy i my dog could do a better job… So suck it…[/quote]

I’m still waiting for this:

You also need a nice lesson on the English language again. I knew when I posted this thread, you’d find some way of chiming in, you always have to know more than everyone else hey? Let me know what 8" sub that was, and what that “$800 USD subwoofer” was. Also, if you’re so professional at this, what kind of system do you have?