Flamers

Well that is what I was told by a firefighter who was there in the damn building as it was on fire. Oh, but why don’t you just call me an un-knowing moron with bad comprehension; it’s just easier that way. I got 99% on my English 12 provincial, so my “comprehension” is just fine thanks. The 2 national math competitions I’ve been in rate me in the top 25% of Canada in math too, so I really don’t think that the moron is me.

Highly opinionated, yes. Moron, no.

Who are you ? SUNDOWNER

You’re over sensitive.

A little geeky too.

holy fuck calm the fuck down you freak, he was saying that he hasn’t heard of any meth labs, not saying that there are NONE, just saying it’s not common knowledge. wow you are soooo cool bragging about your grades. pffff cool guy.

I can post wherever the fuck I want, you fucking fag!

This forum is about fire. Not flamers.

Why do you all keep calling me a guy? Fuck you ngillis; atleast I’m not a fucking drunk. :smiling_imp:

No trust me, I was not of the “geeky kind.” Not quite “that” smart. You wouldn’t have had me do your homework, that’s for sure.

J: I’m Lady_Kaboo (ps I hate your sister…?) Ah, now you know.

and i thought i was an idiot…

Heh almost the best post evar! nice

lmao

[quote=“SUNDOWNER”]No trust me, I was not of the “geeky kind.” Not quite “that” smart. You wouldn’t have had me do your homework, that’s for sure.

J: I’m Lady_Kaboo (ps I hate your sister…?) Ah, now you know.[/quote]

i just pooped.

[quote=“mEtHaD”]

[quote=“SUNDOWNER”]No trust me, I was not of the “geeky kind.” Not quite “that” smart. You wouldn’t have had me do your homework, that’s for sure.

J: I’m Lady_Kaboo (ps I hate your sister…?) Ah, now you know.[/quote]

i just pooped.[/quote]

Did you make sure to flush the toilet ?

if there was a meth lab in there, and there wasnt one, thank god. it would have blown the shit out of that building and the buildings next too it. you would have seen the fireman wearing there suites http://www.omakchronicle.com/news/meth/images/spacemansm.jpg
and the hole down town blocked off. Prince Rumors…lol… :unamused:

[quote=“mEtHaD”]

i just pooped.[/quote]

http://www.everyonepoops.com

I love you.

You guys make a cute couple.

Who’s pooping and why are we being notified of it? And why is this post renamed?

We didn’t want the fire thread to become a flaming ball of fire.