Fairview Webcam

Anybody know when the webcam at Fairview will be back in operation for the commoners?

Has anyone else had any problems trying to watch the Port’s webcam?  I just tried to watch & it asked mefor a username & password.  Are they serious??

Yes, the webcam is not for public use.  There are obvious security issues as to why they now need to restrict access to a limited few (i.e. port people).

[quote=“Dave”]There are obvious security issues as to why they now need to restrict access to a limited few.
[/quote]

There are?

Well sure - you might be a no good for nothing terrorist wanting to see the container your buddies are being smuggled into Canada in … rather than an honest taxpayer just wanting to see what the hell they spent his money on …

Thw whole things a joke.  At the present time, anyone can drive right down there.  There are no “security” at the gates.

oh well…seems kinda boring to watch anyway…id rather be watching Hereos :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

The webcam is down until mid November to complete communications system upgrades. That’s what it says on the home page of the port’s website. In the meantime, the viewing area is open to the public. 

do they plan on closing the viewing area?

[quote=“Captain Bob”]
The webcam is down until mid November to complete communications system upgrades.[/quote]

Damn. Guess I’ll have to go back to my MILF sites to get my jollies.

This webcam seems like it almost covers the container port – you can see some of the cranes, anyway:

tinyurl.com/2adnpg

Surprisingly good resolution on that feed.

Wow look at that guy work those cans… :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the link, MiG, I like how you can remotely control the webcam. :smile:

Have you no shame?

Without sounding to stupid  What is with this video always popping up ?  And who really is this person anyway ???

Good question???

the answer to this question is provided in full on this website tinyurl.com/2adnpg

What really impresses me is that link is a tinyurl that references a hugeurl.

must be some inside joke or somthing…  :confused: