Explosion at Babine Forest Products

An explosion and the ensuing fire at Babine Forest Products have sent employees to hospitals all over the north…some workers are still missing.

ldnews.net/news/137807178.html

Anyone have a reliable update??

Video footage links:

globaltvbc.com/video/burns+l … s=dd#video

My condolences to the families and workers that are suffering through this terrible incident.

Donations can be made to the Lakes District Tragedy Fund at any BC branch of the CIBC.

Two sets of human remains have now been found. As of Monday afternoon, 11 victims are still in hospital. Condolences to the families, this is a tragedy for all of Burns Lake.

this is truly a tragic event. I work in places like this and always fear something like this could happen. there is nothing worse than being killed while trying to support your family.

For that reason I want to kick Christy Clark in the teeth. What kind of horrible cunt uses this kind of tragedy as a photo op. You inconsiderate bitch we can all see the lack of compassion in your face. Even old Gordon Campbell wouldnt show up with empty promises the day after something like this.

I’d hate to be a politician. You show up and get hammered for creating a photo op, you don’t and you’re disconnected from your electorate. Thankless job!

This is terrible! My deepest sympathies go out to the workers and families.

shes princess photo op and its obvious by the look on her face in the pictures that its eactly why she was there.

[quote=“jesus”]…

For that reason I want to kick Christy Clark in the teeth. What kind of horrible cunt uses this kind of tragedy as a photo op. You inconsiderate bitch we can all see the lack of compassion in your face. Even old Gordon Campbell wouldnt show up with empty promises the day after something like this.[/quote]

What a bone headed post.

What a tragedy…

[quote=“jesus”]For that reason I want to kick Christy Clark in the teeth. What kind of horrible cunt uses this kind of tragedy as a photo op. You inconsiderate bitch we can all see the lack of compassion in your face. Even old Gordon Campbell wouldnt show up with empty promises the day after something like this.

shes princess photo op and its obvious by the look on her face in the pictures that its eactly why she was there.[/quote]

Keep politics out man. Thanks.

[quote=“PLA”]What a tragedy…

[quote=“jesus”]For that reason I want to kick Christy Clark in the teeth. What kind of horrible cunt uses this kind of tragedy as a photo op. You inconsiderate bitch we can all see the lack of compassion in your face. Even old Gordon Campbell wouldnt show up with empty promises the day after something like this.

shes princess photo op and its obvious by the look on her face in the pictures that its eactly why she was there.[/quote]

Keep politics out man. Thanks.[/quote]

No politics here just vile contempt for anyone who could try to use a tragedy like this for their own gain. Im equally unimpressed with the company trying to use this tragedy in order to obtain a better softwood license.