End of the ?WHAT?

END OF THE WORLD!!! :laughing:

Well, if The world comes to an end then everyone will all be gone.

If you come to YOUR end then everyone will be gone.

Whats the difference???

There are sooooooooo many planets to come back to if you reincarnate.

If God ENDS everything then there will be nothing left to feel GOOD or BAD because that wouldnā€™t exist anymore.

So WHO cares about the END???

Does each planet have itā€™s own DIVINE end or is it suppose to END all at once??? How about if people jumped on a space ship would they escape GODS wrath???

Back in the day some people believed the world was flatā€¦ did they also see flat stars, planets, moon and sun??? :laughing:

[quote=ā€œwordsā€]END OF THE WORLD!!! :laughing:

Well, if The world comes to an end then everyone will all be gone.

If you come to YOUR end then everyone will be gone.

Whats the difference???

There are sooooooooo many planets to come back to if you reincarnate.

If God ENDS everything then there will be nothing left to feel GOOD or BAD because that wouldnā€™t exist anymore.

So WHO cares about the END???

Does each planet have itā€™s own DIVINE end or is it suppose to END all at once??? How about if people jumped on a space ship would they escape GODS wrath???

Back in the day some people believed the world was flatā€¦ did they also see flat stars, planets, moon and sun??? :laughing:[/quote]

Iā€™m sure that when I die, everyone else will be just fine. The difference between global destruction and the loss of a single human life couldnĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢t be anymore unmistakable. I suppose we are to assume that youā€™re some expert in the field of Astrobiology, who has miraculously discovered that there are other planets capable of supporting life, and at the same time has proven that reincarnation is a legitimate alternative to deathĆ¢ā‚¬Ā¦ Most people who read this message board probably DO care about the end, whatever it might be. I donā€™t want to die anytime soon, nor do I want to witness any form of catastrophe that would instigate the loss of human life on a global scale. Count me as one who DOES care. Maybe when you get around to pulling your head out of the asshole belonging to whatever god youā€™re currently idolizing, youā€™ll wakeup and see things a little more realistically than you do right now.

OK, Guess Iā€™ll have to pull my head out of my own ass, and yours, and your relations, and the animals, and the good people, the bad people, the everything :laughing: I only worship ONE thingā€¦

Did you know that:
Around the world, we destroy 10 million hectares of ancient forest each year. That is the equivalent size of a soccer field every 2 seconds.
Harry Potter is green! The Canadian English edition of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is the only edition in the world printed on 100% post consumer recycled paper.

Each ton of recycled paper saves 17 trees. 

Found at greenpeace.ca/e/campaign/bor ā€¦ /index.php

There are sooooooo many ways of destruction I could go on and on and on and some times I do. Well, this world of ours is probably going to be around for a while after Iā€™m gone but Iā€™m sure there are lots of natrual disasters that will hit durring my lifetime so I donā€™t think any of us will miss out. The plates are slipping at a faster and faster rate so we will be seing more and more devistateing events unfold in the future, Iā€™m sureā€¦The earth is changing and spinning faster and faster, getting more and more plyable so that the plates can shift freely into the new flowā€¦The actual shape of the earth is changing causing the wobble to change causing natural events that can be read from the past recordsā€¦They say we are heading into another pole shift or at least the polarity will dip close enough to make a shiftā€¦The earth goes up and down in the polarity scale from very positive to close to = then back up. The polarity goes up and down above the = then sometimes the down dips all the way past the = to the negative and stays there for a few up and down cycles. It seems to only stay there for a short time but the short is very long in human standardsā€¦all this is, is just a theory but a natural sounding one. Everything must balance back and forth ebb and flow in and out, true or falseā€¦

I know very little about this but had to sing it like a proā€¦ :laughing:

Oh donā€™t worry, it wasnā€™t sung like a pro. It was, as usual, muddled and hard to follow.

If you believe everything is the same thing (energy or whatever you call this stuff we are made of) Then no matter what happens we can never be destroyed. everything just changes form to whatever we need next. So I guess it really doesnā€™t matter if everything comes to an end. Unless I canā€™t let go of the illusions that get ripped away. Then I guess If that happens then my soul will find another soul asylum to learn from. Everything kind of gets burned awayā€¦ :smiling_imp:

Whatever this stuff is called? How about elements and compounds or MATTER? So like Energy and Matter are the same thing? Matter canā€™t be destroyed? If you take a bunch of H atoms and heat them to about 10^7K , theyā€™ll collide with enough force to begin a thermonuclear reaction, converting them into He atoms and releasing an incredible amount of energy. That matter is now GONE, destroyed, obliterated. Anyway, the Earthā€™s poles havnā€™t anything to do with the ā€˜wobbleā€™. The magnetic fields surrounding our planet are created by the superheated Iron that flows in the centre of the Earth. The wobble, similar to a top wobbling as it spins) completes a full wobble every 1.2 years, which only moves the north pole about 20 feet during that period. Nothing significant. It only happens becuase the plaent isntā€™ perfectly balanced. Earth is increasing itā€™s rotational speed? Youā€™d think it would need to LOSE mass in order to do thatā€¦ With conservation of energy, angular momentum and all that good stuff that people like Newton figured out for us. and You make it sound like our continents are going to slide away and somehow destroy the planet :wink: You should take a look at Pangea and how quickly India ran away and slammed into Asia. Thatā€™s some fast plate movement. Things over the next several millions of years arenā€™t looking like theyā€™ll be all that exciting as far as continental shift goes, except for California breaking off and being subducted under Alaskaā€¦ Astalavista Baby.

Any corrections? I better get my facts straight before my GEOG final on Saturday 23rd. I was thinking the precession was on a 200,000 year cycle, but I might be thinking of the SUN or something. It also does shit like that aswell as sun spots and such on shorter cycles.

Well one thing about matter is that it is made up of energy. You can smash it and burn it all you want and you still have energy. The matter just shapeshifts into the new formā€¦Call it what you want but it has no nameā€¦Just power to createā€¦

As for the wobble, The magnetic fields surrounding our planet are created by the superheated Iron that flows in the center of the Earth. Every time the wobble shifts it changes the tidal flow of all that superheated metal.
So if the wobble becomes great enough then the centrifugal force of the inner movement of the earth may cause a great shiftā€¦Have you ever felt a spinning object tilt beyond the point of no returnā€¦It will want to flip over hard and becomes hard to hold on toā€¦Scientist even found fossil records that show some kind of great disturbance in the oceansā€¦ Everything was mixed up every so million years or what everā€¦

The flat earth may speed up due to the shape of the sphere. When it becomes rounder it will speed up like a figure skater bringing in the armsā€¦The world may not actually be flat but if you see the earth right now it is kind of pancake like due to the pressure from its ice caps and maybe the centrifugal forceā€¦

They say the ice is melting at a faster and faster rate and all that fresh water in the ocean should change somethingā€¦

This is such a balanced world because it had all of time to get it rightā€¦positive to negative back and forth like energy always doesā€¦like atoms doā€¦

Even though this is happening at a slow rate to our short lives we are still seeing the start of the shiftā€¦It could continue for a thousand years or more who knows but we are on a down cycle heading toward the neutral. The history of the earth changing polarity shows that we are near the next flipā€¦Not the end of the world but a natural cycle that never completely destroyed anythingā€¦Scientist canā€™t even find much data on the devastation if there was anyā€¦but the poles do shift and I wonder what that would do to all the vortexes on the earthā€¦Would the energy the earth generates become weaker???Would we become vampires feeding off each others positive energy??? :laughing:

Yeahā€¦ I think you got it.

My curiosity is in the electro-magnetics generated by the movement of all the earthā€™s elements and orbital positioning of all the planets around us. I even saw a study that women are 30% more sexually aroused during a full moon :open_mouth: . I found the article in a womens magazine so who knows, I never noticed that myself though I have to admitā€¦ :cry:
Everyone always notices the full moon madness and how people are effected. Some say it could be psychological by conditioning but I feel it is the energetic connection felt on the subtlest of levels.
anyways, it is interesting how everything is connected when it comes to the cycles around us in the human drama, things in the woods, sea, air, and even in the ground are connected in a way that I can never describe. Anyways, this electromagnetic bleed off of the earth is generated by movements of positive and negative forces of minerals and metals spinning deep within the earth. This is an ancient technology and One would have to ask why the populace doesnā€™t take it seriously, especially when it is very connected to our health and even our Psycheā€¦Some ancient cultures used to locate the people on the land according to the power of place. They say some places bleed off healthy energy while other places may not be so good for lifeā€¦For cancer some say that there are better places on the earth for healing then other placesā€¦Iā€™m not too sure who or what or how exactly but it all fits in to the earth being like a giant alternator with lay lines like a grid on the earth with an input of energy and an output of energy(vortexes). The Northern Lights are a visual show of this energy exchange, The sunā€™s radiation gets recycled through the earth some how and helps charge the ionosphere and everything else. Where the inā€™s and outā€™s of energy are Iā€™m not too sure yet but I soon will find out. That way I will find a charged place to live, full of the Juice for the Gods. Home is where the health isā€¦

The major out put of energy I think is in the north pole area somewhere and the United State Government is playing itā€™s H.A.R.R.P Thereā€¦No matter how bad these powerful contraptions could be to the people there or how dangerous it could be to the world they are still doing this with very little public knowledge. They say it is only for radio communications but would I ever believe a word on uncle Samā€™s lips , yeah rightā€¦National Security at the risk of everyone elseā€™s security of lifeā€¦

Anyways this is getting long and I Am rushing with coffee so I better get goingā€¦Thatā€™s another thing that is bad, Coffee. depletes all the minerals and vitamins in our bodyā€¦Yet I still drink itā€¦madnessā€¦

Sorry,this writing got a little long and again I had to say it like I know what Iā€™m talking aboutā€¦ A wanna be proā€¦
Haā€¦

I would reply with something else, but last time this happened, I felt like a jerk.

Well get over itā€¦I feel all kinds of twists when I write because people always have something to sayā€¦Still I write what I feel through all my muddled facts and beliefsā€¦Nobody IS perfectā€¦Iā€™m Just painting pictures of reality and as truthfully as I know, even when I lieā€¦ :smiling_imp: :laughing:

The last person had cerebral palsy or something.