Election time for Honest John

Oh I assure you he is “misunderstood”.

Mike

You say it’s my delivery, I say it’s the content. Hard to understand everything when you narrow your perception down to a singular point of view. School even teaches us to stay within the lines from how we debate, write a paper or how we learn about life. Everything separate and unconnected in it’s neat little catacomb of organization, label this and label that, see this and not the other… Say it this way or don’t say it at all???
Unpaid little soldiers working to protect the castle walls is what society perpetuates. The EGO sometimes wants to protect what it struggled to learn, and even more so when it paid good money to get that education.

Okay.

I’m icy too rocks will hit you from a block away
like a beat here to stay
we’re takin over this year
the kings and the soldiaz is here
everyone knows that ya scared

[quote=“words”]You say it’s my delivery, I say it’s the content. Hard to understand everything when you narrow your perception down to a singular point of view. School even teaches us to stay within the lines from how we debate, write a paper or how we learn about life. Everything separate and unconnected in it’s neat little catacomb of organization, label this and label that, see this and not the other… Say it this way or don’t say it at all???
Unpaid little soldiers working to protect the castle walls is what society perpetuates. The EGO sometimes wants to protect what it struggled to learn, and even more so when it paid good money to get that education.[/quote]

Yeah it’s everyone else and NOT you. Riiiiight. :unamused:

Mike

Actuall, I’m just saying how I feel and what I’m battling with every day. I too become the “thought police” or shall I say the warden in this sociatal prision. Altered EGO is a powerful program, one that can be used for our own self interest or one that is being used. Just depends on how lucid your life is. mine is fluctuating from “head up my ass” to “head in the clouds”. At least that’s what I’m told from many responses. I guess I’m just tired of “feet on the ground” so I think I’ll enjoy this flight for now. High up soaring over civilized man and feeling kind of groovy. 8)

Well, I know what to get you for your birthday: A frontal lobotomy and two rolls of rubber wallpaper!

I am liking what I am seeing in this thread. What has occured is development of 2 distinctions; those that preceive and those that don’t. Those that attempt to preceive and those that don’t. Those that are critical and those that offer construction. Those that are aware of their gifts and those that are ingnorant.

A fundamental principal, Ignorance is the Prime creator of Suffering. Learning of what is encompassed in difference is to learn compassion for such. For in difference, when assembled with others will ultimately create a more complete, functional whole.

An Example; In politics, when there is an overwhellming majority, very little if any at all directional change can occur. What is glarring is the only ideas that flurrish are those of the steersman; the majority!

The question is "Are their concepts the only ones that are vaid? Are their life experiences the only acceptable ones? Does their logic ring with truth?

Rather than critcise, try, simply try for a few minites to put yourself into the skin of another and perhaps, just perhaps you come away with a way that will bring about or instill a change in yourself.

Another instance, Have and am here by doing again to try to instill the insertion of a SPELLING and PERHAPS GRAMMER CHECKER. A good email what-ch-ma-call-it program has at least a spelling checker. Why not here. Are the logistics to arguious, to complicated or what?

I am far from being a fully compitant computnic, yet I preceive this would not be all that difficult. Perhaps this concept is just not challeging enough. It was instilled in myself that when you attempt something, then give 110% and do it trully right and well. Known as Samu or meditation in work. To completely become the work. A love of it.

Try asking more questions, be more inquisitive of others. Something not understood or most likely misstood will become more relevent. Most important in communication are; lisenting, comprehension, and appreciation.

Can someone explain “Namu Amida Butsu”, I dare.

OK, let’s explain the “TRUTH”, the “WHOLE” truth and “NOTHING” but the truth, so help me Me. Symbolics seems to be the way because outside of the box it is far too different then civilized reality. Instead of opening the gift of life some jumped into the present. Now’s a suprize waiting to be opened. Maybe at ONE’S next BIRTHDAY.