Election time for Honest John

I will become your leader, bow down before me. Complain about me or worship me, doesn’t matter. Give me the reigns of your community and I will hire all my friends and family. I will invest in “our” future plans and make them favor the top. I will scratch the back of opportunity every chance I get and accept any perk for any agenda. As long as the money is in the field I’ll play ball. Give me that beautiful $pay-check baby and I’ll act however you like. I’ll pretend to know everything for that much, and if I stick around long enough you people will actually raise my pay. I will be honest with all of my actions. If I want something I will take it. Everything I do is out in the open for all people to see so a vote for me is an honest plea.

Yours TRUE
                                                 Honest John

Get real and get a life dude. What you think are deep thoughts are nothing more than adolescent self-indulgence.

Hear, hear!

Get a blog!

Mike

Hay dave, If I didn’t share these thoughts they would fester inside and become deep compulsions. After that my programming would probably start to leak out of my mouth, then you would really have something to complain about.

In this information age we sometimes get buried by too many constructs of limitation and get lured even deeper by false promises of release. Too much of our truths are doctored up so that we are left with bold opinions and a very small percentage of raw fact. Distorted eyes sometimes need a circus mirror to see beyond the sea of lies, the guise.
Why criticize one who tries.

[quote=“words”]Hay dave, If I didn’t share these thoughts they would fester inside and become deep compulsions. After that my programming would probably start to leak out of my mouth, then you would really have something to complain about.

In this information age we sometimes get buried by too many constructs of limitation and get lured even deeper by false promises of release. Too much of our truths are doctored up so that we are left with bold opinions and a very small percentage of raw fact. Distorted eyes sometimes need a circus mirror to see beyond the sea of lies, the guise.
Why criticize one who tries.[/quote]

Perhaps you should seek counsel is you are unable to keep your thoughts inside your head.

I agree with Mike “get a blog”. This isn’t the place to preach. But, you see, your own blog would be a sanctuary for your endangered free thinking. And people would be free to visit your blog to read your musings. I’m sure someone somewhere shares similar thoughts as you.

The thought police…

If you are suggesting that I’m acting as some sort of thought police, I assure you I’m not. I’m simply trying to convince “words” that his(her?) words are about as effective as the spray from a machine gun. Sure they hit the target, but they also hit targets to the left, right, above and below. Words needs to become more succinct, and to take careful aim at one particular target (i.e. issue) and to communicate his(her?) point effectively and efficiently. A single, well placed bullet (i.e. word) is far more precise than his(her?) random spray of words.

werd. hah

I AM

cogito, ergo sum

LOL, very funny Words.
I assume that you are in a hurt state of mind and need help. If you feel dead, stay dead and take your Propaganda elsewhere. And yes, get a blog and promote your “Words of wisdom of a declining afterlife of an unsuccessful life of a human being”

I’m better then a machine gun because my words penetrate like the great H.A.R.R.P…Right through your flesh and picked up by your brain. :laughing:

I don’t just randomly spray words all over the place, I radiate them. You don’t have to hear my words, the sum total is picked up by your subconscious anyways. You know what I mean.

My, my my my my…
I thought that was the little devil on my shoulder, ya mean it was you all this time?

Honestly words? The only thing you radiate are poorly communicated random thoughts. You might as well be anonymouse.

Mike

[quote=“CrazyMike”]Honestly words? The only thing you radiate are poorly communicated random thoughts. You might as well be anonymouse.

Mike[/quote]

Its his split personality…kinda like Me, Myself and Irene

I’m guessing he’s more of an attention hound than anything else. For some reason, he craves attention and feedback, regardless of whether it’s good or bad.

Abused life, and afterlife.

Maybe just misunderstood…