Election Forecast?

Check this local poll…an indication of how this riding will vote?

bclocalnews.com/bc_north/northernsentinel/

DON’T FORGET TO VOTE…EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

Should be a landslide for Nathan, although I worry that Sharon will get a lot of votes inland…

[quote=“northernlife”]
Should be a landslide for Nathan, although I worry that Sharon will get a lot of votes inland… [/quote]

Sharon WILL get a lot of votes inland - and people on the coast seem convinced it will be a landslide, so many are not worrying about whether they get their one li’l vote in.

This attitude is how elections are lost.

EVERY vote counts! Please, if you support Nathan - get out and vote. Get your friends out to vote. The coast may well carry the day for Nathan.

Thats my worry too…  Please get out and support Nathan…  It is a 2 way race and voting for others is a wasted vote… 

Terrace and other red necks east could very well go conservative… 

what time does voting start tomorrow? 

thanks…

Just a slight point of contention, but voting for any party is not a wasted vote: the parties receive funding and recognition based on popular votes, not just the ridings that they win.

Voting is 8AM-8:00PM

Polls are 7:00am to 7:00pm…check the back of your voter registration card.

If you didn’t get a registration card in the mail, you will need photo id that indicates your name, address, etc. (ie drivers license) or other stuff to prove where you live such as receipts for rent, utilities, etc. that has your name and address.

[quote=“Eso”]
Just a slight point of contention, but voting for any party is not a wasted vote: the parties receive funding and recognition based on popular votes, not just the ridings that they win. [/quote]

Of course, there is no such thing as a “wasted vote”.

My fear is that the “left” will split its vote - where the “right” does not…enter a conservative MP.

My last partisan plug:-)

GO NATHAN GO!!! :smiley:

I start to wear a poppy, I save from the year before, every Oct 11, till Dec 11.  I understand, war is a racket, and we are still not “free”.  Innocent human beings have fought and died for the right to choose.
No matter what you believe in, exercise that right.
People are dying for it, right now.
peace. :wink:

80% Nathan win by landslide

cbc.ca/news/canadavotes/map/2008/