Editorial in Daily News today RE; Job Search

smartass I said it was not your fault that there is a 500 % mark up on shoes, Oh and by the way I buy my shoes from the store you work at, and duh I know there is mark up on all products but i do believe shoes have the highest mark up…LOL… And Ill bitch about the mark up on anything I want you dont have the maket on runners do you.
if i was a sneaker designer I would get the chinese or mexicans to make them to keep the cost down…SNIKER SNIKER… ya you know sweat shops…OHH ya thats Nike…

Geeze chill out… :astonished:

I’m tired of talking about it too. If you’re an employer like me, you should know the rules no matter how they suck. A lawyer costs a lot more than an inconvenient method of doing things.
If your a job seeker and you’d put up with paying yourself, hey: you suck. Move to the US if you want employers to trample your privacy rights. You want to work for someone worried about you maybe break rules but they can always? Pretty clear they ain’t gonna follow the code retaining you.
(HINT: If they do a check and you’ve been busted for a joint you ain’t gonna get the job.)

Addressing the subject: Yeah I’m an amployer and I’m an asshole. When people come in, about four a week, they shove this paper in front of me and ask me to sign it.  I happen to read shit before I sign it, so I told the last guy "You didn’t ask for a job, you didn’t even ask if we’re hiring or even taking applications. Fuck right off!"
I had to pick up the phone like I was calling the cops to get him to stop threatening and leave, even though I’d much rather have kicked the lazy bastards ass all the way back to the welfare office.
I’m already sick of people who have jobs and are so fucking cheap I hear their butt-cheeks squeaking as they walk in the door and working my nuts off to make dick. If you’re pregnant and on welfare cuz your too stupid to keep you legs shut, use birth control, or have an abortion, well that’s all I’ll do is rant, you can collect it for the baby’s sake it might be smarter than you. If you’re male, in Grade 12 and need welfare cuz Mom wont let you smoke dope in your room and listen to hip-hop at 3 a.m., fuck you. Dodge bullets in Afghanistan. And here’s where I STFU before I go totally Kramer…