Dude wtf?

That what im saying… Celebrities are bad people!!!

I just need to find someone who’s willing to pay one million dollars for a night with my wife.

I’ll give you three-fitty. :stuck_out_tongue:

Three fitty, you the Loch Ness monsta!

They say “knowledge is power”. That is a bunch of hooey. Money is power, with money you can by anything.

Yes…yes…and that is why the world is the way it is, my friends. Sad.

You still can’t buy love, my friend. You still can’t buy love. A great hummer, maybe, but not love.

You can’t buy love, but at least you can buy sex… The problem with the human race is that we are naturally gready creatures.

Hmm…very true, very true. We are very greedy creatures. You think humans having one of the most developed brains from all the creatures on Earth; we would be able to control most things. Our will power can go to incredible lenghts. People just decide to let themselves go in so many ways instead of really thinking about things before hand. Our natural instints are actually based on agression, and mating or sex. When you think about it, and look at the way the world is now, it makes a lot of sense. We are so complex, but yet so simple.

Compair yourself to an ant, and a whole new perspective of what we are like, opens up.