Donation

Well as you might or might not know there is an increasing rate of homless and underpaid people who require food to live … i once lived in prince ruper myself infact i even was a troubled child of CHSS what i am attempting to do is rasie money to trying to do is raise money to help provide food to some of the people who can not afford to eat … now some may ask how your going to do that when you do not live in PR … well the truth is my job is just to advertise this the money is transfered to a person in PR and that persons job is to spread some news to diffrent churchs to familys in need now we do not have a whole lot of money right now and the money we do have is going to our calgary chapter the money we are trying to raise right now is to goto PR and PR only with 10 dollars we can make about 5 gallons of soup this can feed alot of people

If your willing to help us out please send a donation to pyro_extremist@shaw.ca (paypal)

don’t be alarmed by the name that is all it is

Thanks to all that can help

No one is going to donate money to an anonymous person via PayPal when there are organizations in Prince Rupert that do the same thing. Anyone that simply donates to “a paypal account that is then transferred to someone in Prince Rupert who then advertizes” should be smacked upside the head.

If you want people to donate money to you, try to come up with a game plan that doesn’t make you come off as a scam artist.

hahaha maybe if you were literate.

Can you not afford pyro anymore so you are trying to scam people to pay you instead?

http://www.members.shaw.ca/pyro_extremist/

Actually smartass i may not be literate… nor very educated … i am actually speaking truth … yes i do have pyrotechnics as a hobby in all actuallity im a construction worker who makes enough money to support my hobby my house my utility and many other things i also make a 500 dollar donation to FNB each month … but thats none of your concern

i agree it’s a trust thing … if you make the choice thats fine… i don’t mind

im based out of St. albert Albert if you must know i went to CHSS you might even have known me at one time

(mike H, spooner, shaun G, buster, borges, jones, Mr.K (who i heard is gone) Freeman, ect…)

like i said it is a complete trust thing so if you do not trust me that is fine … delete this topic and be gone with it just though i would put it out there

Well I’m sure you have the greatest of intentions, but trying to get money like that isn’t going to get a big response. Like I said, try to make up a game plan that doesn’t make you sound like a scam artist.

There should be a central PayPal account to send money to, not just your own. That way, the organization can advertize the account and maybe people won’t just think it’s a scam by one person? Know what I mean? Having a PayPal account with your personal internet address with “pyro_extremist” isn’t a good idea when you are campaigning for money, unless you are a firefighter or something.

It’s very hard to take anyone seriously when they don’t have a outline of their charity worked out. Try to work on that and then see if anyone bites.

your heart might be in the right place but your webpage makes you look like al qaeda.

We need the quote section back on the front page!

my appologies this is the main organizations website

foodnotbombs.net/

but not the chapters…

i agree we have been working on geting an account set up for such a thing right now it’s a temp yes my attentions are as good as i can get and to be honest i didn’t expect anything at all from here but i though i should give it a try because you can always be surprised i got about 300 from totse.com a site of nothing but well flamers and kewls as well as well alot of people who just don’t know what there talking about and genrally just not very kind people

But thanks for your honest oppion

It takes coherent language to get money from the Internet.

im trying to remember i seem to remember you from CHSS am i correct ?

whats your real name eso …

you remind me of some one

Yes, we need the quote section back for sure!

[quote=“warweed12”] what i am attempting to do is rasie money to trying to do is raise money to help provide food to some of the people who can not afford to eat … well the truth is my job is just to advertise this the money is transfered to a person in PR … money we are trying to raise right now is to goto PR and PR only with 10 dollars we can make about 5 gallons of soup this can feed alot of people

If your willing to help us out please send a donation to pyro_extremist@shaw.ca (paypal)

don’t be alarmed by the name that is all it is

Thanks to all that can help[/quote]

I’m having trouble seeing the link between what you say and that website. There are two explanations possible:

#1 you are trying to scam money
#2 you are so stupid that you think the rest of us are as dumb as you are

In both cases, please go away or give up the topic.

[quote=“BigThumb”]

Yes, we need the quote section back for sure![/quote]

Whilst playing CS lastnight, or two nights ago, I ran into one ESO HEADHUNTER. But with some cool little characters in there.

So warweed12, maybe your organisation can contact the Kaien Anti-Poverty Society and see how they could help.
http://www2.povnet.org/kaien_anti-poverty_society