Do you know where north Korea is?

uselessjunk.com/modules.php? … 0&thold=-1

It seems it’s a lot larger than South Korea!

While I find this stuff funny too (as well as Rick Mercer’s Talking to Americans), I’ll bet we could pull the same stuff on Canadians.

Heck, if you asked 10 people in the streets in Prince Rupert about other Canadian provinces, I’d bet a majority of them wouldn’t have a clue.

The Americans certainly have their share of ignorant “average joes” but they don’t have a monopoly.

Speaking of Rick Mercer, anybody catch his show this week? I like how he “outted” the Chief of Defence Staff as a Newfie. Like you couldn’t tell from the accent :wink:

[quote=“MiG”]While I find this stuff funny too (as well as Rick Mercer’s Talking to Americans), I’ll bet we could pull the same stuff on Canadians.

Heck, if you asked 10 people in the streets in Prince Rupert about other Canadian provinces, I’d bet a majority of them wouldn’t have a clue.

The Americans certainly have their share of ignorant “average joes” but they don’t have a monopoly.[/quote]

To say nothing of the fact that they probably got a good dozen correct responses for every one wrong one. Of course, they wouldn’t show the correct ones, because that wouldn’t be funny.

Though I do remember an episode of Jay Leno’s “Jaywalking” where he had a blonde and brunette woman answering questions, and the blonde got all of them wrong, while the brunette got them all right! :wink: