Do you know the way out of Cow Bay…?

Maybe we could get Dionne Warwick to put together a civic travel song for us, a light little ballad extolling the virtues and pathways out of Cow Bay!

The Port of Prince Rupert has plans to welcome an additional five cruise ship visits this year, bringing the total number of visits to 65 and the feet on the ground count to 103,000 visitors, all hopefully happy visitors by the time that this years Cruise ship season comes to an end in September.

The first ship into port this year will call on Rupert on May the 1st when the 2,240-passenger vessel Norwegian Star makes her first call of the year on the port. The last ship of the year will be the Infinity which will tie up on September 22nd for a port call…

( from  the blog a town called podunk,  click on the link below to see the entire article atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … 9758153604 ) -

Haha! The Fort can hire Petula Clark:

*When you’re at home and you want to feel more alone you can always go
Downtown.
Downtown where the neon light is pretty,
Downtown where the streets are all so gritty…

where the boarded up windows show
it’s where the winos go…*

Herb, you ever get the feeling that you and I may be too old for these here boards???

We’re certainly carbon dating our life experience by our musical selections… :smiley:

Pffft, too old, riiight.  :unamused:

Only too old when you harrumph everything new.
Just got a kick out of the Ironman trailer…
I remember that one from senior high!!! With a CLICK in th middle when the 8 track switched in the RoadRunner…

LOL, Ok herbie, what I said before…

"Herb, you ever get the feeling that you and I may be too old for these here boards???

We’re certainly carbon dating our life experience by our musical selections.""

I take it all back…

After reading What the Hack and the walk down memory lane , you and I are but youmg wanderers of this here web of wonder,  as the kids might have said a decade or so ago… word… :sunglasses:

The Podunkian mentions old a few times back there, well if that is the proof of being old well may I join the club? Because I most certainly remember those songs and I still hum them to myself every once in a while.

Hey where did What the Hack’s lengthy list of Lester era attractions go???

I was still trying to figure out where some were, when they were gone!!! :astonished: