Dinner Thread

Just remembered I froze some Hot & Sour soup from the Fortune Palace.
yummmmmmmmmmmm…
what’s on your plate?

I had roast beef cooked in a crockpot with a can of Coke, some onion soup powder stuff, Dijon mustard and Montreal steak spice.  That was a pretty good experiment.

Baked chicken and salad.  BOOOOOOORING.

I had orange chicken with rice and vegetables.  Orange chicken is chicken that is marinated in a mixture of orange juice, ginger, garlic, and honey.  Then bake at 350 for 75 minutes.
One of my favourites. :smiley:

Mine too!!  I don’t think I’ve ever tried it with garlic and ginger before though… my mom usually makes it with orange juice, cream of mushroom soup, and rice, with broccoli and corn on the side.

mmmm… now I want that instead.

I had a big mixed green salad, and now I’m having tofu dogs. I’ve gone vegetarian to try and lose some weight, and it’s pure hell.

It’s easy to bake.

2 cups of orange juice.  I squeeze about 8 oranges to get that.
1 tsp of garlic
1 tsp of ginger
2 tsp of honey

Combine all ingredients and pour over 12-14 chicken thighs.  Cover and bake for 75 minutes at 350.  Quick and easy:-)

ditch the garlic and the honey.
Substitute 2 tbsp Hoisin sauce & 1 tspn Chili Garlic

spice it up…

Tofu Dogs get High Fives!

Kraft Dinner

:sunglasses:

Leftover turkey sammiches and frozen green beans.

I like the sound of that, herbie:-)  Thanks, man. :smiley:

I’m having rice with lemon and black pepper herring.  And carrots.  And coffee. 

My better half is making vegetarian lasagna tonight.  Lots of cheese, tomato sauce, vegetables, and pasta.  It should be good.

Those 1" thick beef braising ribs with oyster sauce and cracked mixed pepper.
Then I get all lazy and make Instant mashed potatoes w gravy in those pouches…
oh and Creamsicle ice cream for dessert…

Steak and Ceaser with a MGD
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Steak!

Hair Pie is on my menu tonight!!

Left over orange chicken from two days back:-)

Earlier I had some curried chicken with rice.  Later on I’ll make some nachos, and I had some trail mix earlier this afternoon.  I usually don’t eat this stuff… but I go to the ortho in 2 days, so I don’t mind if I stain or break anything :smiley:

Palak Paneer curry from Costco, rice, papadums and Southern Comfort & Coke.  And cookies for dessert.  All that while watching The Passion of the Christ.

Spicy food + a historical snuff film = weird-ass dreams.