Desperately Seeking Stanley

Does anyone have a nice high resolution jpg of the Stanley CUP???
that would be very cool to have. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I bet you could have found one on google in the same amount of time it took you to type that out.

I actually used to have one of me with my arm around the cup at the Hall of Fame. But I lost the CD.

http://www.mestokladno.cz/html/images/stanley_cup_big.jpg

Thanks wondermike. What is google? Is that another search engine?

best… troll… ever!

And it belongs to Tampa Bay, 2004.
Discuss.

Good, they beat Calgary, and made them pay for taking out the Sharks.

I went to Cowgary Saturday night seeking boobs but found none, save for during the ride there and the journey back.

I did, however, discover how weak everyone from Cowgary is. For more than a Coon’s age I swam upstream on 17th Avenue, giving high fives to all of the Flames Fans and yelling “Tampa!”… only one guy wanted to hit me that night, and that wasn’t even whole-hearted.

There were two fellas who were ready fight but instead of fistitcuffs, it was them embracing eachother. Fuckin’ Chaches…

A Top Gun moment comes to mind:

Iceman’s partner, Slider,leans down towards Maverick and whispers, “Gutsiest move I ever saw, man”

Now that I think about it, the only NHL game I’ve ever been to was in Tampa Bay, back in '95.

the only game i’ve ever been to was in vancouver '94…they lost to pittsburgh if i recall correctly

November 2001 - win vs Chicago 3-1
November 2002 - win vs LA (I don’t remember the score because I was too interested in getting on tv and meeting Kirk McLean after the game doing trivia.)
December 2003 - nastiest loss to Edmonton 6-1

[quote=“smartass”]November 2001 - win vs Chicago 3-1
November 2002 - win vs LA (I don’t remember the score because I was too interested in getting on tv and meeting Kirk McLean after the game doing trivia.)
December 2003 - nastiest loss to Edmonton 6-1[/quote]

Win vs Chicago? Win vs LA? I thought Winnipeg lost their team like ten years ago?

She may have been refering to Vancouver

yeah to phoenix. and they’ll probably win the cup before Vancouver

hey, that anon. avatar is me! sitting in the stands year after year

I did not see those comment from the “So called TAMPA FANS”!

:angry:

Fucken band wagon jumpers. If I was in Calgary and seen ya high fiving, I would have gathered a bunch of rednecks and drill a Horse Shoe right up your butt dwelling monkey hiders.

:smiling_imp:
CALGARY WON THE FUCKEN CUP!!! That goal went in on Game #6. So they won. Stanley is in Canada. And no it’s not a dream.

Awsome.
Hockey starting, so I am starting early this year.

http://216.239.54.9/img/115/888/1024/DSCN5997.jpg