Dependency and a sense of entitlement

This is a good example of handouts just fostering more dependency and a sense of entitlement.

And what are you talking about?

You are so freaking bitter.

Speaking of dependency and a sense of entitlement, gum, you’re still on HTMF more than a year after you “quit” because you thought this site was full of idiots and was totally worthless.

See here: http://forum.hackingthemainframe.com/t/a-psychological-disorder-that-requires-him-to-do-things-he-hates/12709/1

You claim to not like this site, because it is full of idiots, etc, blah blah blah. You keep coming back to this site, even though nobody is forcing you to come back.

A few possible conclusions:

1. You secretly love HTMF, despite saying over and over again that you hate it, and will never come back.

2. You have a personality flaw or mental condition that requires you to engage in activities that you do not like. I assume you also read books you don’t enjoy, and watch TV that you don’t like, listen to music you find distasteful, etc. I think this is the most likely explanation.

3. You are a troll.

So what you’re saying is you are in love with me? I’m flattered but the wife says you cant move in.

I think He or she, likes drama, and to stir up shit.

It’s okay, I like watching … LOL

Your observations are right on the money, sandimas. In all seriousness ,gum, if you detest HTMF why do you post here?

[quote=“hitest”]

Your observations are right on the money, sandimas. In all seriousness ,gum, if you detest HTMF why do you post here?[/quote]

Because he’s in love with me.