Death on the Waterfront

And also to all Rupert Rumour generators, lookie loos, and speculators:

[size=1]PS: I should lobby 3M to build a duct tape manufacturing plant in place of the old pulp mill. =.=[/size]

I just mailed that image to myself so I could use it whenever I need it.  :smiley:

And the non-sequitur of the day award goes to Onlineguy!  :wink:

:imp:
This is one of my new favourites:

did they have a father , brother or sister or a dog?

“Where this is a will, there is a way.” – JON from Canpotex.

Family

a) A fundamental social group in society typically consisting of one or two parents and their children.

clueless

a) *unaware.: I have never seen anyone so totally clueless. What a dunce! *

PLA…LOVE IT…LOVE IT  :smiley:  Thank you very much…!!

so old, but yea, this has been around for a long long time offresonance.com/wp-content/ … cepalm.jpg

someone with lack of sense or humor or sarcasm  - meepmeepzoom

yea sorry bout that, i felt bad after i posted the last part but i cant find my edit button lol http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:lJvkfe7n1UpKSM:http://wilk4.com/humor/img/doh-1.jpg

meh i figured you were joking around as well

the name of Denluck is circulating in the community…

well whom ever it was may he rest in peace and my reguards to the family

I feel bad for the people that had to find that mess, can you imagine if a child saw that??? I’m sorry but thats just a stupid place to do that, of course my regards go out to his family, its sad when someone dies…but he could have seriously traumatized some poor child, and I’m sure the couple that found him like that will need therapy…I would…

Been out of town a couple days…any" real " info on this topic. I have asked a few people this evening and no one has a clue??

rupertguy is the closest

Terry Denluck is the fellow who died on the water front…  

A fellow who like many made some life choices which just added up to harm…

we pray the family finds closure to this traumatic event

Just a thought folks… the RCMP placed an ad in the Daily Snnoze on Friday confirming some facts but WERE NOT RELEASING any names out of respect for the family  I wonder if we are able to do the same?