Dead Like Me On HBO

:smiley: Anyone else watch this cool HBO program. Season 2 has been on for 2 years.
Its very cool, its about a young girl who becomes a grim reaperā€¦after she dies from getting hit from a peice of the space stationā€¦ THe toilet seatā€¦lolā€¦funny stuff.
the first season she grapled with being a grim reaper.
the second season she is dealing with being a young ladie who is dealing with being a adult with wants and needā€™s and a grim reaperā€¦
very cool
and she is cuteā€¦lol :smiley:

Havenā€™t seen that one, no. But I am a fan of HBOā€™s ā€œSix Feet Under.ā€

Thanks for the tip, going to tell the TiVo to record it.

I love all this HBO stuff. Six Feet Under rocks, as does The Sopranos, Dā€™Ali G show, Curb Your Enthusiasm, etc.

Good stuff.

Iā€™ve never been able to get into any of Larry Davidā€™s stuff; I guess I just donā€™t get it. I do like Def Poetry, though.

How do you like the Tv0?

Iā€™ve been downloading Dead like me on bittorrent for two seasons now, since I canā€™t get it on TV. Awesome series. I never miss an episode. I highly reccoment people check it out.

Mike

:smiley: I aslo download every ep. I would burn a copy of the pilot if any one is interested. :smiley:

Does anyone know where I can find episodes 8 and 13 of season 1 of ā€œDead like meā€ preferably in torrent form? suprnova.org does not have those episodes for some reason.

Hi, actually Dead Like Me is (was) shown on Showtime. Bob Greenblatt, Showtimeā€™s new programming head just canceled the show. He didnā€™t want a third season of the show because he wants to fill the line-up with his own shows (more money in his pocket, nevermind what the fans want).

So far, there are a couple of fun things that you can do to help if you like Dead Like Me and would like to see it continue - or if youā€™re just tired in general of Hollywood executives yanking your favorite shows off of the air because they need more money and their egos are too big.

Visit the ebay auction - for the empty box -
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ā€¦ 94339&rd=1

Also, sign the petition -
petitiononline.com/dlm1218/petition.html

Thanks,
DLM fan

I have Season 1

Ep 3,5,6,7,12

Season 2

Ep 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,13,14,15

I would be willing to trade for any ones I donā€™t have especially

season 2 Ep 7, 11 and 12

do u live in Prince Rupert if you do i can help u out i have them all.

i can post some of those episodes on a bittorrent if that is helpfulā€¦

i have episodes 1-12 with exception of 7 of sesion 2.

just email meā€¦ bulldoza99@hotmail.com

Theyā€™re playing Dead Like Me again, starting with the first episode. Donā€™t ask me channel/time, itā€™s on the TiVo. Great to see the first episode, though, it really sets the stage.

they have tivo in rupert?

[quote=ā€œbakerā€]

they have tivo in rupert?[/quote]

Um, tivo.com/0.0.asp

Not officially, no. But a bit of hacking and a linux box makes it work great.

[quote=ā€œMiGā€]

Not officially, no. But a bit of hacking and a linux box makes it work great.[/quote]

BOO ā€¦ :frowning: i want some?

Dude, youā€™re in Hotlanta, you can just pay for it there.

Remind me to tell you my Atlanta story sometime.