Dangerous substance

I hear this chemical has been detected at some Prince Rupert schools, but the school district doesn’t want to do anything about it:

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

In fact, I hear that this potentially dangerous chemical is present in a lot of places in Rupert.

only time i was in rupert i got soaked with the stuff. can i get compensation?

Upon moving to Northern BC in 2002, I was expecting not so great weather. Even the locals warned me about the storms and rain throughout the entire year. To my surprise the weather has been beautiful and any rain that we do get, seems pretty average. I must have brought the sunshine up with me from the Sunshine Coast :wink:

I have heard of people heating up dhmo and adding theobromine to it and then drinking the mixtures. I wonder what that does to the body?

man ive been through my theobromine days, that stuff will drive you cuckoo for coco puffs.

Yeah, I can’t believe they sell it to kids. Fricken vultures, these people.

I hear that sometimes kids go to certain houses (usually with their faces hidden or some sort of disguise, and these places give them theobromine. The first one is always free.

[quote=“MiG”]Yeah, I can’t believe they sell it to kids. Fricken vultures, these people.

I hear that sometimes kids go to certain houses (usually with their faces hidden or some sort of disguise, and these places give them theobromine. The first one is always free.[/quote]

I heard of that practice. Revolting! Isn’t this around the time when that weird thing called Cucurbita maxima starts popping up all over the place?