D&D Politics

GM:  OK, the bugbear attacks you.  What do you do?

OBAMA: I send one of my 672 henchmen after it.

MCCAIN:  OK, seriously.  Why does he have so many henchmen?  I’m a level 72 ranger and he’s only a level 8 paladin.

OBAMA:  Well, if you’d bought the Grassroots Organizing and Oratory/Colgate Smile proficiencies you could min max it so that you…

MCCAIN: Why is he even IN this campaign? I thought this was supposed to be a high level party.

OBAMA: Well, maybe some people got tired of the grim and squinty “Matterhorn, son of Marathon” shtick you keep doing.  Dude, could you be any less original?

MCCAIN: Oh my god, I did not leave my left nut in a tiger cage in the Tomb of Horrors to spend my Friday nights mopping up after the new kid.

OBAMA: “My friends, I am a totally unoriginal grizzled character class stereotype.  I should lead the party because I have more testicular damage than that one.”

MCCAIN: Yeah, well, you pal around with dark elves.

OBAMA: OH NO YOU DIDN’T.

MCCAIN: Whatever, so’s your mom.

OBAMA: So’s your FACE.

MCCAIN: So’s your Mom’s face!

HILARY: WTF you guys.  Why am I playing the cleric?

MCCAIN: Hilary, we’ve been over this.

HILARY: No, dude.  I am so sick of being the girlfriend healer.  Seriously, I can’t even use a sword.  Fuck this noise.

KUCINICH: IM A BARD

somehedgehog.livejournal.com/245807.html

I lol’ed.

Well that was two minutes of my life I’ll never get back.

Two minutes well spent Smartass.
A man votes. A real man rolls a D6 to see who he votes for.

I do not have a passport for this country. And I certainly don’t understand the language. Can I assume this has something to do with gaming?

LOL. :smiley: