Cruising in the P to the R to the Dot

Yeah so I’m standing outside Conrad today, thinking what a wicked day it is for cruising and who drives by?

Eso in his car with its bent bumper and freshly painted racing stripe.

Oh Yeah 8)

So whats the best music to listen to when you’re Cruising in Rupert?

Tupac?
Metallica?
Hanson?

Bad Religion.

Bad Religion

well the religion is good, but i still prefer ripping out some Kill’em All or Ride the lightning and cranking it…

or even some AFI or Misfits… all depends on my mood.

Cruising? With the price fuel currently is. But if you wanted a song that epitomes this activity in Rupert how about: “We’re Here For A Good Time (Not A Long Time)” by Trooper. (Is it true this song is about Rupert?)

No. That song aptly describes Rupert, but it was actually “Santa Maria” that involves Rupert.

The price of fuel doesn’t really bother me, and I drive an awful lot.

Acutally from my understanding it was written by Trooper while they were in Rupert.

Friend of mine used to work at Bogeys in its heyday and had met the guys from Trooper a few times. He learned about the song from them apparently.

Trooper played at my dad’s high school prom when they were under a different name.

I’ve had the opportunity to see Trooper in Powell River. Those old timers sure had a hoot.

The price of fuel bothers me considering I could be spending money on others things.
Why is the price jacked up again? Is it our government or the US?

well, i get some of my friends to get my gas since there first nations and they get it cheap :stuck_out_tongue: there proud to be white guys at hearts to give back to us :smiley:

A penny save is a penny earned I suppose. But you don’t save a heck of a lot. I don’t believe it is no more than 5 cents a litre, which is basically a couple of bucks. :unamused:
The real treat is if you are a smoker, new car purchaser, furniture purcahser, etc. Or if you shop at Park Royal, a fair amount of the stores are tax free due to it’s location on native land in North van.

Well at that race track gas its regual 85.5 or whatever and its 10cents a liter cheaper… its pretty good!

Eso Your my hero…

wut kinda car does mr eso have??i have probably seen it

its kinda hard to tell…

his car looks like that vehicle in his avatar

[quote=“DjTux”]its kinda hard to tell…

his car looks like that vehicle in his avatar[/quote]

Cept now it has a racing stripe.

oic

[quote=“Prudence”]

The price of fuel bothers me considering I could be spending money on others things.
Why is the price jacked up again? Is it our government or the US?[/quote]

That would be the Saudis. Why not screw em and give up your vehicles? I’ve done so and haven’t owned a vehicle for the past 13 years and figure I’ve saved a bundle even though I’ve rented on occasion.