Crazed Carnies of Prince Rupert

http://www.hoshq.com/d100/carnies/

There was one carny fellow that was running that little elevator type ride. All it did was go up then suddenly drop. That guys looked, well shady is a good word to use.

He could have been the poster boy for I wear my sunglasses at night.

Also out of curiosity I googled west coast amusements cause I wanted to find out more about the company but I find very little online about them.

It was probably the same carnie that was riding the 1001 nauts over and over again. Jammin to the music, flirting with the little girls and acting like he was #1. It was hilarious.

The guy who was running Over/Under wasn’t too bad. Didn’t look as dirty as most of them. He wasn’t the brightest guy though. A couple times I decided to bet on 7 just for the hell of it, and everytime he didn’t notice that I had money on it, I’d end up winning the next hand on 7. Not that I’m complaining. He also gave me an extra $5 on a win one time too.

Holy smokes I couldnt believe the amount of old people working there either. What a lifestyle they chose! To each’s own I suppose.
Well I didn’t think I would admit it, but when I took my nieces and nephews to the carnival I chose to waste my money on the fortune teller, rather than the the games.
She said a lot of interesting things that made total sense. She told me things about my past that were totally true. My future is said to include a business, a home in the near future, 2 or 3 kids (yikes), the turmoil I have been through is now over with, a new beginning, I am a very good cook and homemaker, and the man I am with is going to be with me for a life time. Interesting huh?( man I ramble on and on)

[quote=“Prudence”]Holy smokes I couldnt believe the amount of old people working there either. What a lifestyle they chose! To each’s own I suppose.
Well I didn’t think I would admit it, but when I took my nieces and nephews to the carnival I chose to waste my money on the fortune teller, rather than the the games.
She said a lot of interesting things that made total sense. She told me things about my past that were totally true. My future is said to include a business, a home in the near future, 2 or 3 kids (yikes), the turmoil I have been through is now over with, a new beginning, I am a very good cook and homemaker, and the man I am with is going to be with me for a life time. Interesting huh?( man I ramble on and on)[/quote]

yea i went to the fortune teller too, she said i will lead humanity through a dark period where i will be forced to overcome adversity and direct us towards the stars, but only after vanquishing the leader of the mole men conspiracy. she also told me how great my italian sausage lasagna recipe was, and i should make it more often. she predicted that i wont get married because of the politics involved in having wifes in all the dimensions i will eventually exist on, plus marriage doesnt mean much when you are a being of pure energy who’s sole reason to exist is to dive hedonistically into the raping and pillaging of a million galaxies.

she also knew about my birthmark!! which coincidentally if you shine a 15 mW neon argon laser at it with a perpindicular angle of attack it reflects the designs for a diamond metallic heavy ion driven intersolar juggernaut spaceship!!!

The only thing that made me feel uncomfortable was the way her titty was popping out of her lace undershirt.

I was chillin at a dudes place on Friday night or something and some drunk woman comes to the door at 2 or so in the morning asking for a ride somewhere. We were like, uh… can we call you a cab? She wanted to take the Mustang parked out front, and asked who it belonged to, but she settled for a cab in the end. It got ammusing when a drunk friend decided the basketcase was a carnie and started a loud rant about how carnies shouldn’t’ be wandering the streets and asking people for rides at this time of day. I was in a mad fit of laughter listening to the rant, knowing she could probbaly hear everything from outside the door, and wondering what she thought about it. After a couple minutes, she returned to the door, let herself in and demanded to know where the cab was. Confused, we looked at her for a sec, said it shoudl be here soon and asked her to go away. A minute later it arrived and she left… Stupid carnies.

That musta been the same one that a cabbie gave a ride home to and she bitched about young kids the whole time she was in the cab. She dropped at least 50 single ride tickets in the car, so he gave the tickets to another lady who said she didn’t have enough money to take her 4 kids to the carnival.