Crappy service zellers

Zellers just made me impatient for them to close after the shitty service they gave today.

I bought my son a winter coat there which cost 70 bucks one month ago and the zipper broke they told me to take it to the tailor to get if fixed
I told them it’s only one month old and it’s the middle of winter and this is his only winter coat and i’m not sending him out with no winter coat it took me to tell them I’m not leaving the store and arguing with 7 workers until he leaves with a new coat.

They let me get a new one but they had no single coats in his size left only suits they told me I can’t have the suit eventhough they were the same price I told them by all means keep the snow pants and give me the coat or help me find a coat that would fit him after 30 minutes of arging they let him leave with a coat.

If we had other store I would take my buisness elsewhere but once again we are cornered in the Rupert shopping

Crappy service.

did you leave out a bunch of words or am I just reading this wrong??? I don’t get what the problem is…

Ummmmmm, I read it three times and still don’t get it! I am a glutton for punishment so I will try one more time…Nope, sorry !

[quote=“chicklet”]Zellers just made me impatient for them to close after the shitty service they gave today.

I bought my son a winter coat there which cost 70 bucks one month ago and the zipper broke they told me to take it to the tailor to get if fixed
I told them it’s only one month old and it’s the middle of winter and this is his only winter coat and i’m not sending him out with no winter coat it took me to tell them I’m not leaving the store and arguing with 7 workers until he leaves with a new coat.

They let me get a new one but they had no single coats in his size left only suits they told me I can’t have the suit eventhough they were the same price I told them by all means keep the snow pants and give me the coat or help me find a coat that would fit him after 30 minutes of arging they let him leave with a coat.

If we had other store I would take my buisness elsewhere but once again we are cornered in the Rupert shopping

Crappy service. [/quote]

Chicklet…heh heh…um… you wrote this post with so much anger, we can’t understand it. Try again…
I have noticed that they have " all " staff working lately…there’re eveywhere, it’s great !!

[quote=“My2cents”]

[quote=“chicklet”]Zellers just made me impatient for them to close after the shitty service they gave today.

Crappy service. [/quote]

Chicklet…heh heh…um… you wrote this post with so much anger, we can’t understand it. Try again…
I have noticed that they have " all " staff working lately…there’re eveywhere, it’s great !![/quote]

Maybe third time will be the charm! First time it appeared posted, it was only about 2 tiny non-sensical paragraphs so getting better! Must be a busy edit button they have there though !!

a lot of Zeller’s inventory is shipped only once, so if you don’t buy it when you see it, it’s gone and more than likely not being replenished (especially with clothing) - the other option you have is finding another zellers store that has the same item and have it shipped here.
But more than likely, you have fallen victim to short stock on inventory to items that are only here for a quick sell through.

We shouldn’t have to argue with the staff at our local stores for good service. I have been in Zeller’s a few times this month and yes there is an extra amount of staff on but there attitudes towards helping you or answering questions is far from being important to some of them. I asked a staff member if they had an item in the flyer that just came out and was told that they didn’t know and I would have to wait till later in the week to see if they put it out. If we had another store that carried items like clothing, shoes, house ware items at lower costs then I would have gone there, but since we don’t and like many others I am on a budget I had to “wait and see” if the item would be put out. I know that it is no fun knowing that at the end of the month you will be laid off/without a job but customer service is 1 thing that should still be available to the customers. Will it be different with the store changing names? I hope so but I’m not going to hold my breath.
Good customer service makes shopping local easier, specially when they go beyond your expectations!! Bad customer service makes it easier for me to shop elsewhere or even to save up and buy the more expensive similar item at a different store that I know will treat me better!!

What’s going to happen to the town in the interim between the Zellers departure and the Walmart opening? Isn’t that about six months apart? If we have this much trouble with our only separtment store, what will our options be without even that? Sears mail order again, I guess…

Fields. Bargain!Bargain! Bargain! Even the Dollar Store cut their stock in half…

when you know you are going to be unemployed soon how well would u work?

If you wanted to get hired on by the new store in town, I would suspect I would work hard, as you never know who is going to be making notes as to service levels and all of that.

Frankly, some of the folks have an attitude that reflects perhaps why the place has been sold off to Wal Mart, some of them most likely won’t be joining in on the morning Wal Mart cheer.

I would expect that if you broke your zipper you’d fix it yourself. Instead of whining that it’s someone else’s fault.
Goes double when you buy it from Zellers or WalMart known for selling crap.
That your little tirade worked only shows the manager’s nutless. They should fire his/her ass.

[quote=“Smurfette”]

If you wanted to get hired on by the new store in town, I would suspect I would work hard, as you never know who is going to be making notes as to service levels and all of that.

Frankly, some of the folks have an attitude that reflects perhaps why the place has been sold off to Wal Mart, some of them most likely won’t be joining in on the morning Wal Mart cheer.[/quote]

hahahaha…“the Wal Mart cheer”… I saw the infamous Walmart Cheer when Michael Moore did his documentary on the unemployment crisis in the U.S.A… I know it’s a job, but the staff seem just a little brain washed on how to perform there’re duties… If the Zellers staff get hired to work for Wal mart, they will have to learn this “Cheer”.
Now ,that will be interesting.

If trashing Zellers is so easy, how’s about some of you try to work there to show everyone how it’s done?
I agree there are bad days to any job in retail
it’s so easy to take cheap shots, isn’t it?

Happy Holidays!

(bee tee double you, I do not work at Zellers, but have worked in retail)
fun stuff!

Your response does a disservice to anyone who works contract or term or temp or seasononal or on call positions in this or any other town. There’s a lot of people who work when the work is available and work HARD… even though their next gig is still unknown.

lol thats ok i work harder at my job than most i just threw that comment in there to stir the pot i dont work at zellers or anything similar lol