Cougar sighting?

…seriously?

:blush: na but this is Prince Rumors and i like too add to the gossip…hehe

Well if this happened the cops and the CO’s don’t know about it.

Fine, I will settle this. I was a cat burgler.

I just heard there was another cougar sighting on 11th East just this afternoon, as the kids were getting out of school.

Hm, well the cops haven’t heard anything about this, and the CO’s haven’t called me back yet, those bums.

I will make it my personal mission to catch this cougar, tame it, and ride it to work.

Cougar?

[quote=“mennoknight”]

Hm, well the cops haven’t heard anything about this, and the CO’s haven’t called me back yet, those bums.

I will make it my personal mission to catch this cougar, tame it, and ride it to work.[/quote]

Careful cowboy… riding cougars might not be the smartest thing you want to advertize on this board. Your next trip to the bar could be quite a gongshow if too many ladies read that :smiley:

I guess i should stop dressing up like a couger

and maybe stop being one too :laughing:

I heard that the cougar was chased unsuccessfully through Moresby on Friday. Seen three times now…might actually be some truth to this.

That cougar is putting on some good mileage… from Petro, to Maverick Mart, to Moresby now? Could there be more than one?

He probably lives near Petro… ran to Maverick for some taters, and then took them to Moresby to eat while he checks on his grow op.

Mike

Cougar? theres no couger but on Fruday i witnessed 3 wolf corpses at Prudem Lake some one shot these wolfes and left there remains didnt even try to hide them that is so sad, made a grown man cry. :cry: