Computars

[quote=“OMEGA”]i personally like the build your own. so some times there are a headache or to but i like that for 2 reasons

1. i learn from my mistakes
  2. thats what makes computers fun ( its like buying a beeter for a car. you learn more about Maintaining it then you would bu getting a new car and letting the guys at the shop handel it)[/quote]

no no you have it all wrong building your own system out of parts people give you because they dont work is like buying a beater car and working on it. Building a NEW pc is easy its a good way to use that knowledge you learned building lego houses when you were a little kid though.

what i ment is that for the user that knows how a computer is built and how to fix it should stay away from buying a “compaq, hp etc”

because if you want to play the warenty game you have to listen to all the
"warenty void if removed tags"

i know this for a fact
a friend of mine bought a HP computer from Crappyshack and it had two drive bays and one was empty so he put a burner in when he found out that the ram was toast (not by his fault)
he took it down and that asshole of a manager would not even look at it because of the new burner saying something like “well when you put the burner in it probably fried the ram”

bottom line is, if you know what you are doin build it yourself

[quote=“OMEGA”]what i ment is that for the user that knows how a computer is built and how to fix it should stay away from buying a “compaq, hp etc”

because if you want to play the warenty game you have to listen to all the
"warenty void if removed tags"

i know this for a fact
a friend of mine bought a HP computer from Crappyshack and it had two drive bays and one was empty so he put a burner in when he found out that the ram was toast (not by his fault)
he took it down and that asshole of a manager would not even look at it because of the new burner saying something like “well when you put the burner in it probably fried the ram”

bottom line is, if you know what you are doin build it yourself[/quote]

uhh… DuH!

For instance when i order my new machine in the next month or 2…

Ill order all the parts, Case, P/S, Motherboard, Ram, Processor, HD, Video Card, Sound Card, New system…

ill order all the parts and assemble myself that way if somthiong fucks up… my fault
and if NCIX assembled there bound to fuck somthi8ng up and make yeah send the whole system back.

I would blame the couriers as far as damaged systems go. If it doens’t work right it is probably becuase they dropped the computer… My most recent order came in a mangled box. I can imagine if you had a mobo with 1lb hsf hanging off the side of it, and the box was dropped, that could cause some problems… My case was empty, but one of the 5 1/4 " bay covers was inside the case banging around. Since NCIX never needed to open up the box and place components inside, how coud that be their fault? Unless they dropped it in the warehouse.

haha jason dont be a rat.

Oh by the way anyone can build a computer its like lego it except its keyed so it only goes in one way.

oh yes and tim your stupid dont post stuff like that because you can get someone fired for being nice to you…

yes i agree with that. Joel. i wasn’t beaing a rat. Bit if that persons boss see that post. Witch he might, That person looses his job. Mabey tim you should go re edit that post and say i get a good prices from shipping company’s and dont mention the companys name.

Haha, who gives a crap if he gets a discount somehow? Do you think this would happen behind the bosses’ back? He would obviously know about it… and guess what? If he didn’t get that discount, he’d probably order off NCIX anyway! Take what business you can get, even if it’s just cutting even, because you’ll have a loyal customer afterward!

I think 75% is a big of an exaggeration though. Where is this from Tim, your brother? Or here in town?

Joel, he wasn’t being a rat, he was just pointing out blantantly obvious :smile:

i dont care if he is getting a good deal it is not a good thing to let every one know about it because he CAN loose is job over that. because he is using his own name to get stuff.

Dude, stuff like this goes on EVERY DAY of the year and nothing bad happens to the people involved. That’s just like sending out something personal from your office and making the office pay for it. It happens all the time.

Is this guy for real??

FO SHEEZIE!

oh well… shit happens…

Jason, get a fuckin’ spell checker or somthing, your shitty typing is pissing me off

http://hackingthemainframe.com/gallery/albums/dylan/DCP_0664.sized.jpg

Are those hammers for hitting the Creative Staff with after something doesn’t work right… or for hitting your computer because something screwed up?

And the person who can get me disconts was my brother, in Victoria…
he works for staples and has said that he has conections with couriers so yeah.

he said 75% so yah maybe not but hey, if it costs me less good for me!

geoff was right :stuck_out_tongue: my brother…