Co-dependent society

The way of this new civilization is just that. A perpetuation of needing other people, organizations, Governments, Councils, Teachers, Media, Religions, and everything else to run or guide our lives. People slave for our slaved dollar and this is founded on the idea of slavery. We even go as far as to accept poison into our family’s bodies just so that we won’t have to grow or gather our own food. We barely cook for our children and ourselves because it is easier to trust a bunch of big words on a box. Chemical companies make chemicals for our food and then for our medicines yet we still hope that they have our best interests in mind. We trust the establishment to protect us with its red tape of bureaucracy then our products are passed with a “not so deadly” stamp of approval. Who cares about the accumulation, it’s not like our bodies are big containers or science lab beakers, right??? The EXPERTS know best!!!
We also poison the earth’s water cycle with our dangerous need to make things easier at any cost; Cleaners, bleaches, fuels,… Whatever it takes to make us look or feel good. Anything to save us some time so that everyone can live phat on the easy chair, absorbing even more programming from the infamous BOX that talks and talks and talks… Then, we go out and vote and it happens all over again and again and again… Trust in the process!!! Yeah right…Around and around we go through different channels, loops and chains of command. What is freedom anyways???

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two equals four.

Stop thinking so hard you’re gonna hurt yourself. Seriously live life do what you want to do and anyone who doenst like it can stuff it up their ass. Dont worry about other people either they will do just fine without you :wink:

Hmm, the world as viewed through a thick haze of smoke.

It seems that every thread you start is just another revelation you got during a bong hit.

What’s up with you knocking society? If you’re against a co-dependant society then stop using what it gives you. Shed your clothes, beat yourself in the head with your monitor until you forget everything society has taught you and run off into the forest and enjoy. I’m sure you’ll be happy as a clam. Seriously, society gave you to TOOLS, mental and physical, that you’re using to lord over it. Whatever. Take another hit and post another gem.

Freedom is my ability to tell you that your words are about as unique as a McDonalds hamburger and deep as a toilet, which is where I would stick them if they actually existed instead of being written on a tool that is provided to you by the very system you constantly bitch about.

Mike

Freedom is the power that society as a whole has granted you to do anything thing you desire, provided you don’t keep other people from reaching their desires (i.e. breaking the law). Laws are in place to keep some sort of order to the system. Therefore freedom doesn’t grant you the privilege of say stealing objects or the lives of others. Freedom in the end is something that allows to you choose your occupation, choose the car you drive, choose the house you live in, choose the food you eat, the clothes you wear. It’s actually pretty simple, and I can’t quite get around how you can be so ignorant to see the truth to what freedom really means.

What are you delirious???

:question: “Anything thing you desire” :question:

What do you DESIRE anyways???

Is it your primal need that feed your hunger???

What are you hungry for???

Wisdom, someone else’s or your own???

Some sort of energy, emotion, drive… Attention???

A group of people to get lost within???

Lot’s of material things to build the walls that blind you???

Elements are used in a dangerous way and it’s ok because hey, we aren’t connected to the cycle of life anyways. We are the lords that control everything and tread everywhere without remorse for the land. WE are societies children, part of a machine that’s rolling over the world’s natural habitat and creating a domain fit for a fool. :smiling_imp:

The human exsistance is nothing more than a plague to this world.

I was more or less referring to the freedom within our own society in my last statement.

[quote=“words”]What are you delirious???

Elements are used in a dangerous way and it’s ok because hey, we aren’t connected to the cycle of life anyways. We are the lords that control everything and tread everywhere without remorse for the land. WE are societies children, part of a machine that’s rolling over the world’s natural habitat and creating a domain fit for a fool. :smiling_imp:[/quote]

No matter how many “words” you pull out of your ass, you’re still going to be more confused as to what the meaning of your life is on this planet. The bottom line here is that we are nothing but an evolved plague on this planet, and that the purpose of your exsistance is to destroy this world, weither you believe it or not. A single person isn’t going to detroy this planet… but as we multiply, the demend for more resources becomes greater, and eventually we will suck this earth dry. So in that sence, there is no such thing as freedom.

[quote=“words”]What are you delirious???

Elements are used in a dangerous way and it’s ok because hey, we aren’t connected to the cycle of life anyways. We are the lords that control everything and tread everywhere without remorse for the land. WE are societies children, part of a machine that’s rolling over the world’s natural habitat and creating a domain fit for a fool. :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Look, I appreciate the poetic view on society and it’s ultimate destructive impact on the world. But seriously, everything you say is vague and elusive. You NEVER directly state any facts you just spout “ideas” that you think are right. If you really feel passionate about this then make solid examples! Directly refer to something that we’re doing that you disprove of. Not some fucking stoned out hippy idea of “the machine of society trampling all that is holy and pure”.

I get the feeling that you’ve done too many bong hits and experienced some sort of revelation so now you’re on a crusade to enlighten everyone. There are facts out there. If you want to generalize society and all it’s trappings into some sort of black plauge scouring the earth of all that is good and pure then I’m afraid I strongly think you’re a moron. All life strives to survive. Often at the cost of other life. Death and destruction is a part of life in general, and not limited to the follies of society. If you don’t provide a justifiable arguement that people can agree with you’re doing nothing but preaching.

So when you want to make a coherent statement or arguement and maybe even provide some provable evidence to back it up then, and only then, will people start taking your posts seriously. If you don’t want to, great, keep on posting your nonesense. Hell, write a book about it. Maybe it’ll become a religion.

Minnie:

No any formalities lets come to the point.
First, yes I have written mail to Managing Director. Because you are a cheap person.
You are such a basted, you don’t know, how do talk to any person. You are mental sick.
Yes my English is weak, that’s why I worked in sentient under cheap person like you.
But write now I have learned English especially for writing this mail.

Second, I know rishi chadda will not call me and apologize. Just you will shout like a road chaap mad dog.i knows what my status is. But do you know what your status is?
You call every person like somendra, Rajneesh request for joining company and after
Barks like a dog.

Third, I know about dhiraj and chandan sir. Don’t need to tell me about them. They are not cheap person like you.
I know money is issue for sentient. Because always you behave like this when any person leaves the sentient. You say anything about them but we don’t reply because we are not cheap like you. Keep my money and enjoy, at present you have shortage of money.o.k you bagger.

Fifth, if I gave more important to money, never I gave you notice.becvause here I earned money with in 15 days despite I worked in your company 30 days.

Finally, Mr. Rishi you are a cheap person like a Dog. You have no any power to say we are honest person or not. First of all look himself, what you are

Why you telling me chandan have done this, rupak and santosh this, dhiraj is this, If you have power in your back side you cheap dog say to him directly.

What it means
Sentient has the money and muscle power to FUCK you in your back side so hard that your generations to come will be born defunct just the way you are mentally sick & defunct.

This shows you are mad .because you always FUCK in back side. But if you want to learn How to fuck in front side contact me. And you will talk about generation. First of all look your self next generation is possible for you or not.

“AUR HA ENGLISH KI CHATI AULAD, ENGLISH GAYEE TELL LENE AGAR AGLI BAR SE MAIL KIYA NA TO MAI BATAUNGA KI GALIYA KAISI DI JATI HAI ,ISLIYE AGAR THODI BHI SHARAM HAI TO AGLI BAR SE MAIL MAT KARNA SAMAJHE “

What kind of information do you want me to supply, I’m not a school. I just like to use my loud fingers to point at what I see to be a problem. If I’m wrong then my lies are just a speck on the side of all the misinformation that upholds society. If some of my words are useful and points in the right direction then wonderful, I feel important to the people I will never meet, yeah. :unamused:

If you can’t stand what I write and it stirs up some sort of negative judgment within, then awesome!!! :smiling_imp: Anything to get the juices flowing and the spirit all flared up. If it only disgusts you then at least I manipulated your emotions on some level. Isn’t that what it’s all about??? To manipulate the energy of other spirits around us. To vampire from other souls, sucking the life force we need because of our lack of connection. Fiending for the attention that energy follows so conductively.

You sound like the very society that you constantly condemn.

We need someone with the moral fiber and intestinal fortitude to stand up and say, "Everything that’s wrong with the world is my fault. The blame is entirely mine."
Then the rest of us can say, “Yeah, let’s stop feeling miserable and go for a brew. It’s all that dick’s fault anyways!”

I can’t even claim this is an original idea. My ex spent many years and every bit of her energy trying to convince me that I was that person. Or at least I think that was what she was yammering on about, who listens anyways?

I will own up to it my real name is Leonard Gooddump and it is all my fault . I could not help it but I am not able to watch everyone else take the blame anymore. So go have that brew and maybe your old lady will be quiet for a while . There I have confessed it is finally out.

We all know that Governments throughout the world do very bad things, bad, bad things. BAD, bad, bad, they are all bad. Makes me mad to feel so bad.

Shouldn’t you be in the forest surviving without our society? You don’t like it, so go.

Nah its alright I just want Guys like Eso , Herbie Pob_Necker and Words to be able to get on with their lives. Enough said.

I Am… I’m losing my mind piece-by-piece and talking all the way through it… Want to take a trip with me??? :laughing: