Cloverfield

Fido…

It will get you. :smiley:

oh I’m watching this movie tonight, will post my comments tomorrow.

Is it worth watching, astrothug? :smile:

:smiley:un iw was alright,it ws shot like blare witch all through it…ending sucked nno revalation to what and were the creatures came from…

Thanks, astrothug. :smiley:

Sorry Hitest I was tired when I wrote that post,
Ok so watching cloverfield should be done at a movie theater and not on a LCD TV unless you get a DVD quality rip. Mine was ok but not that great.
Now To the movie; like I said it was shot like Blair witch movie, a guy with a handheld camera following his friends,
Movie was like love story meets lost (TV SHOW) it’s been done before but not with a monster, the monster itself is nothing like you have seen before, no I lied if you seen the MIST then its sort of like that. think giant cave crickets.
Bring Gravel as some people experienced motion sickness while watching the movie. I’m going to see it at the theater when it comes. I give it 7 out of 10 

astro, I know you struggle with spelling sometimes and that you got much better than when you first started but the “Bring Gravel” instead of “Bring Gravol” is a little gem.  We all know what you meant but I’m filling my pockets with little rocks in your honour  to throw it at the people who get sick when I will go watch that movie. :wink:

It’s all in fun :smiley:

I’d love to see a movie with Mike Gravel.