City Council...clueless?

Set aside the whole “wall of text” thing (which is a personal pet peeve of mine about forum posters) for a moment and I agree with Eso. The whole post is gibberish.

Mike

It almost looks like a mix of English and German to me. I get the feeling that English is not this person’s mother tongue.

anonymouse said:

I agree with that point and other than that I have no idea what the hell you’re talking about. I like Eso’s one line jobbies…their easy on my head.

I don’t want to rip off MiG’s bit, but…

Medium? Message? The??!???

When your writing is all jumbled about, with no clear breaks and paragraphs, and full of poor spelling, misused or absent punctuation, and erratic capitalization, then you come across as a bit of a basket case to your audience.

It’s a shame when someone with a valid and interesting point isn’t given a chance because their presentation of that point makes them look like an idiot. It sucks, but that’s the way it goes. I might have actually taken the time to read that wall of text if the writer had inserted the odd carriage-return.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2002/20021011l.gif

Honestly, in real life face-to-face conversation, anonymouse is probably a perfectly normal speaker. But he/she comes across as a loony because of the format of his/her text.

Yes boys and girls, I got your attention. The previous post was composed specificly much like a commercial,But highly metiphorically, a good one to boot. You will remember it, but almost all of it, is criticisation is what you remember. The actuall messages, with their nuggets completly escape you. Hu! :confused:
Next of all, I am Aspergers Syndrome, These creatures are commonly known as “Aspies” or “Aspie” for singulare. I am lost, totally; without a spell check. This place ain’t got one that I can find! Am new to this site and the proper care and attention of the brain in the box ;how to get it and keep it effectively functioning,plus keep it from swallowing worms and virises. Just like in real life!
What I badly need is Dragon Systems Pro Version like NASA has been using in our Artic, on an island, which is an impact cratter. Mars training ground last number of years. Go see NASA website. Wish I was there!
Have huge problem, as my fingers are runing about a city block slower than my brain is. Anyone out there have this software and are not useing it? Something similar? Can one use WORD and Paste to this post?
Moving on. Period and ! & New parigraph.
Was reffering to a previous post, concerning FIRE SERVICE! Great hall = City Hall. FINGahZ is not the dumby, is another clue: as he gave you good logic, by the use of math.
An other response, sounded like a liberal business type, the great hall and the fart of belsey; all speaking with the same tounge.
fancsions= probably wrong word, meant 2 subsets of gov’t (municipal & provincal). Employee of the people= belsey. His supported= Belsey’s vote.
Circus = Pulp mill.
can get past the flames & pain= people who lost a lot with the mill closure, many gave their keys away to walk away.
never get burnt= is Ironic - has 2 meanings, burnt by mill closeure and burnt in a physical sense, as can easily happen with what the great hall wants to do to Fire Service. I have experienced the physical burnt, I was being sarcastic, more acidic I suppose with "exciting & excillerating"
the 1/2 dumb= gives plenty of excuses but ends up saying virtually nothing, is effectively able to talk you in circles. Perfect present requirements/prerequisit to hold elected office. Obstrucate! Obstrucate!

Are we haveing fun yet? I think we might someday. If you talk to the old folk here, they will tell you this fine weather is really weird for here. Climate Change! More to come. I really noticed 12 years ago. Look at last summers LIGHTNING show. Totally weird for here! Say goodnight Dick. Goodnight! Hay! Is it unlawful to get people to actually think? What about speak? OH! What about twisting their head towards logic, AS in PREDICATE CALCULUS. Search for this last one on the net, I dare you. Learn it I say! Then you will be QUALIFIED to run for elected office!
All responces accepted. forgive any incongruities, have mercy.
Now that colour was added, can you see the picture? I am extreme right brained and function visually. My minds eye needs to see it conceptually to comprehend.
GO read Darwin’s Ghost, evolution as it aplies to the 20 & 21st Century.
Just time stands in the way of the Atlantic Salmon from spawning in our rivers. VERY furocious preditor. Please, lets have more solutions and less dielemas. Eh, awh, last thing. Don’t foget to turn the lights off, last to leave. SORRY! The ape died, the circus is closed!
Go watch " A Beautiful Mind", you will cry! AND yes I am abled vs disabled!
If you can’t see, close your eyes and use your mind. That marvilous organic computer. Some are overclocked, no voltage adjustment neccesary. Be aware if you don’t learn what you are supposed to in this life, you wil reincarnate over & over again till you do get it. If you do something bad you will come back and do it again starting as a lower life form. Thank you for watching tonight, Goodnight!

anonymouse said:

[quote]An other response, sounded like a liberal business type, the great hall and the fart of belsey; all speaking with the same tounge.
fancsions= probably wrong word, meant 2 subsets of gov’t (municipal & provincal). Employee of the people= belsey. His supported= Belsey’s vote.
Circus = Pulp mill. [/quote]

Sir, I in no way intend to be rude but I am really having difficulty deciphering the message that you are trying to convey. Could I suggest that you keep your posts short and to the point and to not use abbreviated text. Please type out what you are trying to say without the use of symbols such as =. There is obviously alot that you are trying to get across to the rest of the users on this site and I hope this helps.

It’s almost as if he typed the entire thing into altavisa German to English, hit translate, then cut and pasted into the forum.

Well I think its cool, that this person with a disability is trying to convay his message even if it does not make alot of sence to us. I’m sure it makes sence to him. I think we should try and be understanding to him.

:smiley:

Cheers!

I’m fairly sure asperger’s syndrome is a mild form of autisim, which might explain why others have trouble understanding the way the poster expresses him/herself.

I’m not a professional educator, but I do play one on TV.

I’m pretty certain that a bunch of us here fall into the Asperger’s/Autism spectrum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger’s_syndrome

As long as that fat headed black stone cherry smoking bastard tony briglio is voted out I’ll sleep fine. ooh a green catipiller just fell out of my hair… i love summer

and that ugly ass trench coat he wears makes me want to set fire to that fuc*er real bad

Here’s a suggestion. If, for whatever reason, you need to rely on spell checkers and grammar checkers to better get your point accross you can compose the message in a word processor and just paste it into the forum software.

Mike

Why is it when you have a Catholic upbringing and you mix that with Italin genetics you get what you see? In highschool back east, we used to make sure that we beat the snot out of these characters from the catholic grade 13 schools both on and off the Iverwin Stadium field. Why, because they kept hitting on our girls and they wouldn’t stop. Wierd how they kept coming for more. I guess they kept thinking they were better than the rest of us and kept trying to prove it. go figure. Is like milk horse with the blinders on. Can’t see except what is directly in front so they don’t get spooked easily.
Please, place a call to Mr. Spock and request “One to Beam Up, SIR”.
Strange how, while engaging a person and you give them enough rope: they invaritably will hang themself. Oh well! Either that or shoot foot in mouth, I guess.
Next please. How may I help you? That doesn’t happen with this character.
And you don’t get your money back either. Shop elseware come this fall.
I know, because I tryed to get my money back. He didn’t give a rats ass!
NOTE! Speaking Metaphorically again.

Still asking why “Council” forum is locked out?

Noticed some inprovement in the rants about my posts, much appreciative that they are becoming more appreciative, conciderate and even respectful. I got real nice personal post, told him His Mother should be proud of him! Bravo! Tolerance is a vertu.
Did they hide the spelling machine?
Remember, my brain always travels by wireless and the rest arrives snale mail. When I realy get going, I have a propensity to speak and write DYSLEXIC, but not the letters , rather the words. I inject like here a word that should come 2,3 or 4 words later or I will flip (transpose) 2 words. Realy quite a comedy show, I get a chuckle out of it. Its like I want to get to the end of it, yesterday already. Faster than a speeding bullet? man, do-- I-- ever-- have ---- to ----- slow------- down to do this typing shit.
Oh! The observation that there is a good possiblity of other Spectrum (ADD, ADHD, Turrets, Dyslexic, Aspergers, Autistic, Scitzophrenic) individuals in our environs is an excellant obsevation. Answer is, you bet. GUESS WHAT? It is on the rise. And the doctors love to sledge hammer us, so we end addicted to their shit. Very profitable business. I have been totally ostrisized by all the doctors in Rupert and if I go to Terrace the same. I can’t even get a medical for MOTOR VIEHICLES FOR Class 4 renewale but the NHA in PG says I can go to emergency only if I have an urgency. The Belsey Fart says he can’t force a doc to provide service.
What gives with this SHIT? OK, enough, I amm spining again.
HOW would you feel in my shoes? Thank you for watching and goodnight.
Stay tuned, As It Happens is coming up next.

wow… :[past anything here… i need to self medicate now…here comes the herb]

Have you tried that, Mike?
Oh! To let yous all know, there is a website that is like a Aspie comedy site about Aspies contributed by Aspies. Friend (Aspie) told me about it but still waiting for URL to arrive a year later. But I have a small sample, which I will post after I dig my archives out. Yu al just love it, for sure.
Me & a couple others have thought to do a stand up at the PAC or the Rodney some time. Your jaws and belly will be hurting from laughing so hard, for sure.
Those of you who can surf the web like greased lightning, give it a try to find the site and share your discovery in a new forum subject. Call it
The Aspie Toons.
Cut & paste does work, will try WORD next.

From the Archives I share:
Asperger Syndrome AND Long Term Relationships By ****
Ashley Stanford who is in my books an angel, without a
doubt. ISBN1-84310-734-1
In Reference Section:
Dimitrius,J and Mazzarella,M(1998)- Reading People: How
to understand People and Predict Their Behavior- ******
Anytime, Anyplace. New york: Ballantine.

Grandin,T.(1999) Choosing the Right Job for People with
Aitism or Asperger’s Syndrome. Colorado State
University,November.

Gutstein,S.(2000) Autism/Asperger’s: Solving the
Relationship Puzzle. Texas:Future Horizons.

Gutstein,S. and Sheely,R.(2002) Relationship
Development Intervetion with Children, Adolescents and
Adults: Social and Emotional Development Activities for
Asperger’s Syndrome, Autism, PDD and NLD.
London:Jessica Kingsley Publishers.

Hooliday Willey,L. (1999)Pretending to be Normal:****
Living with Asperger’s Syndrome. London: Jessica
Kingsley Publishers.

www.udel.edu/bkirby website- What is Asperger’s
Syndrome.

Klin,A and Volkmar,F. Asperger Syndrome and Pursuing
Eligibility for Services: The Case of the “Perfect ****
Misplacement”. Located-www.aspennj.org website.

Meyer,R.(2001) Asperger Syndrome Employment Workbook:
An Employment Workbook for Adults with Asperger
Syndrome. London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.

Newport,J.(2001) Your Life is Not a Label: A Guide to
Living Fully with Asperger Syndrome. Texas: Future
Horizons.

Randell,P.(1997)Adult Bullying: Perpetrators and ***********
Vitims. London:Routledge.

Ratey,J. and Johnson,C (1997) Shadow Syndromes:
Recognizing and Coping with the Hidden Psychological
Disorders that can Influence Your Behavior and Silently
Determine the Course of Your Life. New York: Pantheon.

Silberman,S.(2001) The Geek Syndrome. Wired
9.12,174-183.

WHO(1992) Tenth Revision of the InternationalStatistical Classification of Diseases. Geneva: WorldHealth Organization.

I don’t wanna know what a milk horse is.

Its where McDonalds gets their icecream from.